• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go with:

G&P WA 6.08mm Inner Barrel with Hop Up Chamber Set

RA-TECH New Version Aluminum Nozzle w/NPAS

RA-TECH Plastic Nozzle tip

RA-TECH Bolt Stop (or LCT Bolt Stop)

RA-TECH Aluminum Bolt Carrier (or 5ku Vltor Bolt Carrier, it seems to be well made)

I can't comment on hammer and sear setup. I have G&P and it's good.

Don't expect "plug and play".

Learn to use the edit button. You're gonna get scoldings for spamming. Also you really shouldn't be asking about which being better unless you add "AGM" in the choice. I personally have 2 WA's because I prefer originals and I support their designers. I can tell you this much...just swapping parts out won't get you a "perfectly working" gun. It takes tweaking and understanding so even if you think you're saving money buying a "cheap" gun, you're going to spend a lot more time trying to get it to work.

*edit* nevermind...someone already consolidated your posts. :)

Edited by shinhk
Hey guys, I want to slap one of these onto my AGM GBB, anyone know if it'll fit right?

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....roducts_id=4268

While I'm asking, anyone know the actual dimensions of the buffer tube?

That stock is meant for AEG buffer tubes, which are slightly smaller in diameter than real mil-spec tubes.

The AGM's buffer tube is closer to mil-spec dimensions.

That stock WILL fit but it'll still have your typical AR stock wobble.

The AGM tube is close to mil-spec dimensions.

-Luis

I would go with:

G&P WA 6.08mm Inner Barrel with Hop Up Chamber Set

RA-TECH New Version Aluminum Nozzle w/NPAS

RA-TECH Plastic Nozzle tip

RA-TECH Bolt Stop (or LCT Bolt Stop)

RA-TECH Aluminum Bolt Carrier (or 5ku Vltor Bolt Carrier, it seems to be well made)

I can't comment on hammer and sear setup. I have G&P and it's good.

Don't expect "plug and play".

I've put in a...

G&P Bot Catch (the stock one is rubbish)

RA-TECH complete bolt assembly (NPAS and all)

And mine is running beautifully on GHK mags and still runs good on those AGM mags(But I am trying to get away from these). I was also able to fire a full GHK mag on full auto without any noticeable FPS drop. Weather may have helped with that one though.

Things I am looking into

Thread-locking my locking pins, well, the ones that an anti rotational locking pin would replace. As well as a metal hop up chamber and a new bucking for when my current one breaks. Though my stock hop up chamber seems to be holding together fairly well

Mostly negative reviews on them.. They apparently crack very quickly, AGM nozzles seem to be largely preferred over the Elements

Are you talking about the Element or the Energy? I would buy the AGM, but they're out of stock everywhere.

Also, is there anyway to fix a magazine leak from the bottom without opening it up, cause I have a broken arm right now :P ?

Anyone else had problems with BB's dont manage to load into the gun quickly enough ?

Im using the 5ku alu Bolt Carrier, and yesterday i shot some shots of on single fire and after a couple of rounds the bb got stuck between the hopup chamber and the nozzle.

its like the mag doesnt have the speed to load a BB in the time the BCG cycles.

But it could maybe be that the hopup chamber is too far back into the outter barrel ?

anyway, when this happens, it vents all gas from the mag, wich is kinda annoying to say the least.

Internally i have installed a 5ku CNC hopup, using the old parts of the AGM.

ive changed outer barrel to a 5ku WA style, as i have a G&P WA Vltor Upper.

Im also using a 5ku Vltor alu Carrier, with the 5ku NPAS and the original AGM nozzle.

im gona try the G&G 0.25 wich is the ones i will be using in the summer.

currently looks like this:

dsc01011.jpg

I hope i can eliminate the problem, one concern of mine is that the Hop UP unit is too far into the outer barrel so the space for the nozzle to pickup the BB is to long before it reaches the hopup unit. But i dont fully understand the mechanism to accuratly say that its the problem.

Ive created a picture showing how the bb gets stuck between the hopup and the nozzle (excuse my poor paint skills):

stuckscenario.jpg

Edited by PoleCat

Im using the standard AGM recoil spring, and buffertube, the one that came with the gun.

the spring is actually a good idea, some round spacers could also work, but as it fires ,and damn accurate i might add, atm i need to make sure that its the problem, if i push the hopupunit further into the upper, it might break the nozzle if it comes in contact with it way to soon.

il try to switch back to the regular AGM bolt carrier, to see if its the fast cycle or maybe it doesnt fit as well as it should.

Edited by PoleCat