New site from Unreal airsoft

Carrion

so far the next working day is on the 14th and the workers are going to start play testing the site in the afternoon .

hopefully the site will open, possibly in a scaled down version at the end of the month.

there is alot of work that needs doing to remove dangerouse obects from buildings such as sheets of glass , broken panes of glass and other detrius whioch has built up over time and its going to take a while to make all areas safe and good.

whilst not wishing to nick people from arnies, the bulk of our discussion is being done on the unreal forums and we would love input from potential players who have never experianced the Unreal Experiance but will be comming to us so we know what they would like to see.

greg, ther middle area is indeed open but its very thick grass about a foot deep so ideal for snipers and other sneaky people . for now that is. we have plans, lots of plans. but the foliage around the buildings is something to behold. i was contemplating an agent orange strike to clear the area around the SZ to make it easyer to clear out.

opening day is uncofirmed as yet but we are working on the site on sunday and i should be able to give a better idea after that as to the first formal game day.

i personaly aim to get some temporary defences built up ready for the opening whenever that shall be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived