Volkswagen defeats Jihad!

tinydata

• 3 weeks later...

Without even clicking on the link i know what this is.

But how else do you sell VW's (Hitler brand to the US) to guys that live in redneck America, tell them it will stop the terrorists, win win for everyone.

'FireKnife'

Volkswagen Beetle, and the company itself, was orignally an image for the people of Hitler's Germany and has been used in propoganda posters to promote Nazi / German effeciency. Essentially the company experienced a huge increase in popularity around the 1930-1940 era due to the policies of how they where distributed under the Hitler regime.

I will try and find the old 1930's poster.

EDIT: Here it is:

422pxnazivolkswagen.jpg

If i remeber rightly it is to do with saving 5 marks each working day / week to afford this car of German engineering.

'FireKnife'

Wow, way to lose the plot Jagdraben, it is a reference to the way that VW was used at the time, how that relates to the war crimes that Hitler himself commanded i don't know.

All i know is at the time of Hitler's Germany the VW was, like the autobahn and other feats of German engineering, used to show what a master country Germany was at that time.

'FireKnife'

Wow, way to lose the plot Jagdraben,

What does not exist cannot be lost.

it is a reference to the way that VW was used at the time, how that relates to the war crimes that Hitler himself commanded i don't know.

All i know is at the time of Hitler's Germany the VW was, like the autobahn and other feats of German engineering, used to show what a master country Germany was at that time.

'FireKnife'

And...?

Don't worry, it i humour and jokes, ignore all items posted here as they are a subject of humour therefore not really necessary to debate about.

I was too bored to think of anything else last night hence why i put this.

'FireKnife'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Definitely, the comments on videos like this are almost always funnier than the video itself;

thearabsword1 (2 weeks ago) Show Hide

???? western people

rofl

Archived