Wolfy..... anybody know him? sour sale...

I bought M18 nades off a member here, Wolfy, offered them to me after a wanted post. Paid them, never recieved anything.

Wolfy has just fobbed me off with stories of the royal mail seizing them, ect ect, and the last pm I had of him told tales of a refund.... still nothing, 3 months and waiting...

Avoid, I have lost faith in getting my money back from Wolfy or any chance of these nades ever appearing, dont be caught out like I was.

riiiight, "said" person, also promised to send me the grenade after he refunded me, as an appology for messing me around, but thats ok, yes?

nm, my priority is either getting something back from the sour deal with Wolfy, or warning others to avoid his offers or sales.

Right, after discussion with other mods, I should probably clear up some of this confusion;

dualweildnate was the 'other' member mentioned, as madwelshman was sold a grenade, nothing happened, and was refunded. I deemed that it was unfair for his name to be dragged into this; There's a million reasons a sale could go bad, and I decided to remove dualweildnate from the post.

In any case, the details originally posted are now summed up in this post, so it should all be okay.

Right having been away from the forums for a few days I return to this. For a start I have never fobbed anyone off. I have endevoured to keep you informed of any and all issues with this sale, and I fully admit there have been some, caused by Royal Mails total inability to tell the difference between what are basicaly tin cans and pyrotechnics as you well know.

Quote from your pm "Not your fault matey, good old "Royal Fail" strikes again! I dont mind waiting mate, at least neither of us are going to miss out! Cheers for the update"

As it stands at the moment they have not yet returned them but that is my problem to resolve. My last PM to you (which was a damn sight less than three months ago as your post intimates) offered a full refund as I felt this was fair and I had been awaiting a response from you but saying that I appreciate that I have taken my eye off the ball somewhat and have taken steps to rectify that and for that you have my apologies. You will note that I have ensured that you have received £18 back by sending enough to meet Paypals charges. I hope that we can consider the matter concluded.

Archived