Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cornz

TM Full auto tracer (new version) review

congrats on being the first airsoft youtube reviewer to have a tripod! didn't make me seasick for a change :D

(I've had a new TM tracer for a couple of months now...it's great, but goes through batteries fairly quickly, so have some spares to hand)

Also, i've found Airsoftworld's cheapo tracer ammo works well.

Try Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries (be warned there are 2 types of Ulitmate Lithium and Non Lithium) I have done about 3k rounds with one set in a old style TM and they seem to being going ok

On the destruction manual it says not to use li-on, nicad or oxy?? batteries but i am running mine off energizer NiMH 1000ma.

Thanks for the + comments. Good to know after a couple of years i can still add something worthwhile.

Very good, look forward to the night test :).

Like your remote :P

Stu.

I'm interested to see the effects too. The original tracer unit was pretty good if the fixings were a little ###### although nothing that couldn't be fixed by popping it into a QD silencer. I'll try and do one of the SRC unit when i get the chance to borrow it off a mate.

As to the batteries, current tech rechargables offer twice the mAh of off the shelf single use batteries even though the cell voltage is lower.

Nice to see they've done away with all those awful adapter peices. I've lost all of mine and if I ever want to use my tracer again I'll need to fit it inside another silencer.

In the vid, when i show the bag with the allen key in it, there is a small black ring. Its a spacer that is for certain pistols. All it does on my P90 is alter where the on/off switch ends up..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.