Hi all, and first of all I wanna to apologize for my grammar error, pleas forgive me.

I bought this gun from finnish shop called Milgear. The gun came with:

200 rnd high cap magazine,

cleaning rod,

small bag of .20 gram BBs,

8,4v 1500 mAh large type battery,

flash hider, made from really bad plastic, it looks HORRIBLE, not in pictures!

and manual, which is copied from Marui, I think.

And of course the gun itself.

jgmp5a4001.jpg

Don't mind those metal ring, they are there because I use DIY-sling and I need those to attach sling

The gun is allmost 100% plastic. Metal parts are muzzle, front sight, rear sight, movable bolt(you can do HK-slap), and sling hooks. Plastic lower receiver is quite nice plastic, looks like real. But upper receiver is different kind of plastic, more toyish and reflective. But feels durable. Battery is stored into the stock. Front grip is removable. Gun is quite simple to disassembly. Behind the flash hider there is 14mm counter clock wise threads. It's bit hard to aim with this gun if you have full face mask or other wide mask. With narrow mask it's easy, or when using goggles.

jgmp5a4002.jpg

Bolt taken to back, you can do that HK-bitchslap.

I don't have chronograph so I don't know exact FPS but shops say that it 100 m/s or 330 FPS. I tested the rate of fire with the battery that comes with the gun, it was something around 15 rps. High cap that comes with the gun works well and the gun is copy of Marui so all the mags that work with Marui, should work in this gun. I have tested King Arms mags, and they feed well. With muzzle energy about 1 J it's still scirmishable in wooldland, I do that. Accuracy is not anything best but enough for woodlands that I play(small area...).

Overall I would give 8,5 / 10 because of relatively cheap price in here Finland and enough power for me. It's also small so it's easier to use than a huge cannon. My brother also has sama gun.

Sadly, you cannot edit post here so I made part two:

About the stuff inside, there is version 2 gearbox and the box says that there is FS480 motor, dunno what that means and where it's copied from but still wanted to mind. But as you can know there are hundres and hundres of internal tuning parts like springs, tight bore barrels, and so on. For MP5 there also zilions of outer parts like metal bodies, different kind of stock and foregrips etc. so MP5 is very easy to make look what you want to!

• 3 weeks later...