ARES AMP DSR-1

For Sale:

ARES (formerly Star) AMP DSR-1 gas powered sniper rifle.

Nearly new, never skirmished. probably less than 300 rounds through her.

Reason for sale. Well, despite trying, I can't get her near the consistency of my VSR and as such I won't use her. And rather than have it just sitting there, I'd rather someone else gets some use out of her. And as the recession bites I can use this cash on another rifle.

Description.

Very good condition. A few wear marks on the bottoms of the bipod and rear monopod legs from being put on the ground and on the bolt from cycling and a tiny bit on the scope mount near to the mounting bolts, but other than that, she is faultless.

Incredibly well built, a lovely looking bit of kit. all metal construction with nice solid ABS plastic in the bits that should be plastic. This is a lovely ergonmic bull pup configuration with a pistol grip. The spare mag is carried in a holder on the rifle.

Comes with a high scope mount, nice M1 (or M3, I can never remember!) replica scope and 2x Magazines.

1 of the mags has been converted to take a CO2 line. This can either be left in, or sealed back up using a 5mm grub screw to revert it back to Propane. And I've changed the seal point, from a brass one to a rubber one. But the original will be included so that too can be changed back.

The rifle has a an adjustable cheek rest, adjustable stock with monopod, fully adjustable bipod, moveable fore-grip with rail and a top rail.

I've upgraded the hop to a prometheus rubber, but the original will be included as well.

Shooting about 400fps on propane.

P1000556.jpg

P1000557.jpg

Looking for £550 plus £15 for ParcelForce 48hr recorded postage.

I will accept paypal (please include the fees) or cheque which must clear first.

I'm not really after any swaps, but might consider a Tanaka M24 thats had some serious upgrades (2Roy hop conversion for a start).

Please PM me, that way I get an email notification.

Thanks.

Rob

• 1 year later...

Archived