Patch makers (Are zero-one the only ones?)

Ghost_Rider

Ok, So I've googled for patch makers, and done a search on here for 'patches' 'team+patches' and 'team+logo'

All come to nothing. So does anyone know where I can get team patches made up fairly cheaply without requirng a stupidly high minimum order?

Also, if Z1 are the only option, what are they like when you order patches from them?

• 3 months later...

Good ole arnies

I searched google for ages for name tape makers that would do both desert and woodland name tapes, Solder of Fortune did them but were expensive ( £8.99 ) I eventually found this thread and went with 180nametape.com so much cheaper

( $0.85 for one min order 3 - shipping $4.00 ) :) cheers guys

I also have a good badge embroider which I found to be cheaper then many others and will also laser cut and properly edge the badge and give you 7 thread colours for the same price. www.badges.org.uk. I have not received them yet, but the lady has been very helpful and its a 100% stitch. i.e. it does not use the backing as part of the colour.

I was quoted

( 24 - £8.26 each inc VAT ) from badger badges

( 24 - £7.64 each inc VAT + £6.29 inc VAT delivery ) Paramount Embroidery

( 25 - £4.59 each inc VAT ) from badges.org.uk ( MBC Badges )

This was a quote on a 2" Dia Circular design with 5 colours 100% stitch, edged with no aditional backing.

Guess which one I went for :)

I believe all the above worked out cheaper with bigger orders and with less stitch coverage.

I was quoted

( 24 - £8.26 each inc VAT ) from badger badges

( 24 - £7.64 each inc VAT + £6.29 inc VAT delivery ) Paramount Embroidery

( 25 - £4.59 each inc VAT ) from badges.org.uk ( MBC Badges )

This was a quote on a 2" Dia Circular design with 5 colours 100% stitch, edged with no aditional backing.

Guess which one I went for :)

I believe all the above worked out cheaper with bigger orders and with less stitch coverage.

Did you actually need 24/25?? Badger said they had no minimum order or setup cost?? Do the others charge for setup up or have minimum orders??

Thanks

Archived