• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pinkminigun00043.JPG

Enough PINK to make yer Daddy gay.

pinkminigun00044.JPG

Krylon's 2922 watermelon.

pinkminigun00045.JPG

Yep, buttons and all. Later on, I'll go back and paint the hat switch (that I personally hand-cast!) and trigger RED.

pinkminigun00046.JPG

Speaking of RED, the whole thing is "brighter than" the red tip spec'd by federal laws...so, it technically doesn't need one.

pinkminigun00047.JPG

This will really come alive with the hardware and other bits added.

About 12-13lbs total. It's so LIGHt, I keep almost throwing it when I pick it up. It's a feather compared to the T600 that preceded it.

12-13 lbs, not too bad for a support weapon. Are you planning on taking that to a field and using it an entire game? Can't wait for the Hello Kitty sticker :D

I greatly advise you to put in some white for contrast for small bits like the controls and the barrel discs. All pink is giving more of a Mattel impression to me rather than Sanrio.

Um, it's in-process...You'll see red/white details added, and hardware.

I got funny looks shopping for a girl's pink belt at Walley World- I need one to make a shoulder strap from.

I'm going more generic "pink minigun" than "Sanrio Minigun", and since there are so many favored characters in the Sanrio world, I'd leave the final identity to the person who carries it into battle.

For now, this gun's name is "Operation: Petticoat".

DFRomel, that's hilarious. Few people stop to note: The minigun NEVER kills, or indeed HITS anything living in Predator. even in Terminator, it only kills cop cars.

The Duck Hunt dog laffin' in spot-on!

Suggested on another Forum: Put a ribbon on it that says "Save The Ta-Ta's!

Archived