Killbucket's Build Thread

Killbucket

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minigun_kitty.png

I need to paint another gun like that G36, it gets tons of compliments on the wall. Actually, one of the simpler paint jobs I've done.

Look close at it-I painted it all khaki, masked the graphics with 1/8" tape, and shot walnut through the middle, and black along the top. Un-masked it, and hit it with matte clear.

g36camojob2009.JPG

I still have three of these bodies in the storeroom, I should do one up in that motif.

micromini2009_00035.JPG

micromini2009_00033.JPG

micromini2009_00028.JPG

These are a modification of my "medium size" mini design.

thank you!!!

Just doing a "what if" assembly of this tiny thing while I finish the pink mini up.

Looking around, I find an M249 gearbox, still in the bubble-wrap...and a CA M249 hopup, and a tightbore!

I'm gonna make Operation: Petticoat into a terror.

A Pink Terror, but still a terror.

i think im going to make one. shall i at least post up the design so sir killbucket can do it if i end up not going through with it?

im thinking of doing something close to the CAW design (Nishiyan240 has some kickass vids of it firing in slowmo on youtube)

it would be cool to see your mini mini gun be a pistol.

how do you pair up the rotation of the barrels with the firing of the gearbox? do you just rotate the barrel around a central firing barrel?

ooo! A mini-minigun! This should be awesome!

oh, I sent you a PM KB ;)

PM's PM'd...

When a guy named "Vlad" asks for help, you don't refuse!

I gotta use that name to reserve tables with, just to watch the reaction to "Table of two, Vlad?"

"Ian" and "Lucifer" aren't as fun as they used to be...

Archived