Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugar

hey there !

hey there im cheryl only started airsofting this year

weapon of choice is the MP5SD5

i enjoy rolling around in the woods shooting people :P

so yeah anythign else you wanna know ask me

over and out

hey there im cheryl only started airsofting this year

weapon of choice is the MP5SD5

i enjoy rolling around in the woods shooting people :P

so yeah anythign else you wanna know ask me

over and out

welcome :-)

always good to see another lass out there kicking *albatross*!

x

Christina

:P yeah it appear im not wearing a tactical vest with the desert eagle (wouldnt wear one any way i will stick to my DPM and webbing)

and i play with cerburus iv only played at the woodland site so far but im going to FIBUA site on the 21st should be a laugh

Cerebus? The one with the awesome geodesic domes that make it feel like Rainbow 6? I've got to make a trip down sometime.

yeah thats at FIBUA site im going there on the 21st YAY

It would be worth it, just for the rainbow 6 element. Have fun at the event sugar, maybe after you've been post some pic's of the event to show off.

although im looking forward to FIBUA it will take a hell of a game to beat my oppion of the woodland site i love rolling arund in the trees playing soilder lol

It's a whole new set of tactical challenges, and actually, FIBUA and CQB isn't exactly the same. I do CQB the most but I probably love FIBUA the most out of all the available sorts of scenarios.

well i will find out when i go not too sure what gun to use p90 is out of the question i borrowed one and played with it last sunday and it failed epicly i always seem to use my mp5sd5 cause i love it tempted to take the AK 74 if i can convince my man to let me borrow it

I say stick to whatever you like using. The most important thing about any primary is that you have zeroed it to suit you, so you know where to aim, even instinctively where it will roughly hit when you're not using the sights to aim.

yeah iv found all the guns me and my man have between us really easy to use its just deciding what i want to carry around with me all day i liek the mp5 cause its not too heavy so its easy to carry around with my webbing on

i stolen your lappy! lol

yes sugar is mine lol and no she's not stealing my SLR lol its too heavy but i might let her loose with the AK which will suit her to boot.

all i have to say is PURPLE DM's!

lol i might do lol depends how i feel lol, i think he likes using lol , lol , so i think i will let him have the use of the word lol all he wants epic lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.