hey there !

sugar

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey sugar,

Good to see another girl getting into airsoft. I'm currently getting my girlfriend to come along and the more examples of girlies playing I can cite the easier it is. She does want to, she's just nervous. ;)

Will be hoping to tour some of the UK's sites with a contingent from my team, maybe we'll bump into you at some point. :)

Scorch

Whops no thats just the way things flow naturally in conversation, especially on arnies. You know how it goes, you talk about using an AK and then from the AK it goes to the Type 56 which is a chicom AK and then onto someone buying it, someone wanting to buy it, where are they buying it from, etc etc. Like I said, natural flow of conversation. Sorry. Say, wasn't your man at Beltring 08 with a landie or something? Were you there too?

After my brief spell in shock hospital (for failing of the heart due to P90 failings), I must admit still can't get use to nag. Its a lovely bit of a play on irnoy.

Seriously sugar, give that P90 another chance, it must have had a bad day or heard you prefer MP5's. Mine thought I had an affair with an AUG once, took weeks to change its mind (The fuse had gone, no joke ).

I notice that a few girls like the deagle for posing with, is it the posing pistol of choice or is it that it just looks gangster/badass?

now youve mentioned hp brown sauce all i can think of is bacon butty's (kicks wyatt up the but "go make breakfast")

No-no-no-no-NO!

Brown is for sausages,,,,,,,,,,,,, it's RED for bacon, everybody knows that. :rolleyes:

Greg.

Archived