hey there !

sugar

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many lol's and hearing a P90 fail, is it the end of the world?!?!?!!?!?111!!///?/! Mine sits crying at the very thought of a fellow P90 failing. Mp5 or P90 I find both perfect for CQB and also a great back-up for woodland, or depending on your style of play (And what AEG's are out there on the day) or primary for woodland.

penectomy has nothing to do with boobs m'dear, but you might need a new man with an intact crotch ;)

ok so wyatt lied to me he said it was to do with boobs , ok so im confused , hecan use lol all he wants i aint gonna tell him not to

and as for the P90 it epicly failed when i used it i will stick to MP5 although looks like im using the AK 74 next game

I just have to agree with the P90 comment's, am sure dyslexia is an evil demon that just loves to mock me. Maybe sugar should give the P90 a second chance, it is worth it.

Edit:- Sugar, did it fail on its style/ergonomic's or the gearbox/hop-up failed?

This is really stalkish now, Greg you joined Arnies on my birthday (Well one birth day that is, not "the" brithday).

Yeah I too would like to know if it was a TM or a clone (Even though I've heard great things about the chinese one's and also the classic army P90, but you could argue due to its use of gears its not a clone)

ok so wyatt lied to me he said it was to do with boobs , ok so im confused , hecan use lol all he wants i aint gonna tell him not to

and as for the P90 it epicly failed when i used it i will stick to MP5 although looks like im using the AK 74 next game

lol he would wouldn't he! ^_^ well, now u know, its more to do with the men than the ladies ;)

AKs are fun. I'm planning on getting a Type 56

I have one. Er, two actually.

1, What's with the tastefully-topless deagle shots?

&

2, What went wrong with the P90?

Greg.

1) i was doing some new pics to send of for modeling work i do and wanted to use the deagle

2) it was a TM P90 and i found the sight was off and the battery didnt last a full game and the hi caps are akward as sin to wind up

1) i was doing some new pics to send of for modeling work i do and wanted to use the deagle

2) it was a TM P90 and i found the sight was off and the battery didnt last a full game and the hi caps are akward as sin to wind up

1. Nice.

2. If that's really the only probs, set the sight properly, get a Flight Power 7.4v 30C 2200mah lipo (£33) which fits in the std battery compartment & will give you between 6000 & 8000 rnds (should see you through a game). & use an allen key to wind the mags, it takes seconds. ;)

Greg.

Archived