WORLD PREMIERE - WETTI/AFC version WE AWSS SCAR

WETTI

This is an exclusive release by WE Tactical Training International (WETTI) & AFC. Available in both Green gas & CO2 version. Stock available for immediate delivery (wholesale orders only).

Again, please note that this version is exclusive only to WETTI & AFC, and available only from WETTI (www.weairsoft.com). Please do not be confused by any other versions offered elsewhere. When purchasing, please check carefully with your retailers/dealers that they're are indeed our authorized dealers/distributors and stocking the WETTI/AFC-version, which is backed by our full factory service & warranty.

*WETTI and all our authorized dealers/distributors WILL NOT service or warranty any products purchased through any un-authorized retailers/dealers/distributors/exporters/importers.

temp_2.jpg

temp_8.jpg

temp_3.jpg

temp_4.jpg

temp_5.jpg

temp_9.jpg

temp_10.jpg

temp_11.jpg

temp_6.jpg

temp_7.jpg

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wetti,

Some constructive feedback.

1. The flash hider is on upside down.

2. The fire selector is "wrong". Its probably too late in the design but if this is to be marketed as a training tool the fire selector should resemble the current iteration of the issued scar.

Other than that, looks just as good if not better than the VFC offering. Kudo's on the product and i wish you all the success in the world!

Looks great!!

Edit:

When you say, only order from us. Does that mean from the WETTI website only, via an email order or from your UK Dealers who are Land warrior airsoft and tactical quartermaster?

By the way you have made a typo with "Tactical" in Tactical Quartermasters on your website. I'm far from a grammar Nazi though so it's cool.

Darn, this thing brings tears to my eyes. I envy you guys for your innovation and not copying other products on the market. I vow that from here on WE should be recognized as the best GBB company on the market in terms of ingenuity and design.

EDIT......Except your pistols....They SUCK!..... (next thing to work on?)

Well the prototype of the WE SCAR looked near identical to the VFC receiver. Just like the Prototype L85A1 was a ARmy R85A1 retrofitted with the WE system.

I dunno about this production model though.

I do hope that it shoots straight, unlike the VFC SCAR where the barrel is shooting out of the sight picture even when the windage has been adjusted to compensate.

Looks great!!

Edit:

When you say, only order from us. Does that mean from the WETTI website only, via an email order or from your UK Dealers who are Land warrior airsoft and tactical quartermaster?

By the way you have made a typo with "Tactical" in Tactical Quartermasters on your website. I'm far from a grammar Nazi though so it's cool.

Well, my guess is that since he said wholesale only, you'd be able to buy from another source who'll very soon pick a bunch up.

WETTI and all our authorized dealers/distributors WILL NOT service or warranty any products purchased through any un-authorized retailers/dealers/distributors/exporters/importers.

this kind of words make me think that do they actually make them? as if you read between the lines it might appear through other people also...which make me think they just rebrand them hehe, i dont know nothing about this company but just a thought :) not meant to disrespect the op in anyway :) it surely looks good in there, just those words make me wonder :)

WETTI and all our authorized dealers/distributors WILL NOT service or warranty any products purchased through any un-authorized retailers/dealers/distributors/exporters/importers.

this kind of words make me think that do they actually make them? as if you read between the lines it might appear through other people also...which make me think they just rebrand them hehe, i dont know nothing about this company but just a thought :) not meant to disrespect the op in anyway :) it surely looks good in there, just those words make me wonder :)

I think they mean that if you buy it from a "guy who knows a guy who can get it for you cheap", they won't service it. However, if you buy it from.. say.. ASGI, or AEX (not sure if those are Authorized Dealers... but I'm making an assumption), you will be covered.

I guess you never handled a gas rifle before? the feeling is just waaaaay different...brings a huge grin to my face when I tried my mates WA... and IMHO more suited to those who looks for more "realism" aka the mil-sim lot... in short... more FUN!

Well it definitely looks like a nice rifle externally but I'll wait this time until all the hype dies down and all the problems and niggles come to light.

With new stuff like this for the first early period it's all "this is the greatest airsoft gun ever!" blah, blah and it's easy to get caught up in the hype (I know I did!)

But the tune tends to change pretty quickly once the problems start to reveal themselves.

I know that sounds very negative but I really genuinely hope that this turns out to be a fantastic GBB rifle and WE have learned from the early mistakes.

But on this occasion I'll keep hold of my cash for a bit longer.

Well it definitely looks like a nice rifle externally but I'll wait this time until all the hype dies down and all the problems and niggles come to light.

With new stuff like this for the first early period it's all "this is the greatest airsoft gun ever!" blah, blah and it's easy to get caught up in the hype (I know I did!)

But the tune tends to change pretty quickly once the problems start to reveal themselves.

I know that sounds very negative but I really genuinely hope that this turns out to be a fantastic GBB rifle and WE have learned from the early mistakes.

But on this occasion I'll keep hold of my cash for a bit longer.

Well, Chris, this is not entirely a new gun. The system is basically the same as our M4's & it's already the most updated CO2/green gas version. The hop up is the same Gen 2 set up. The rest of the mechanical stuffs are all beefed up, as with our latest M4's. So go figures...

And one more thing... just hang on until you hear the price ;)

Archived