WORLD PREMIERE - WETTI/AFC version WE AWSS SCAR

WETTI

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They said end of june, WHERE IS IT!?!??!?!?

It's right here... :P

http://www.airsoftpost.com/airsoft-guns-bl...s-c-21_526.html

Says it'll be available on July 15th so it's not too much longer to wait.

The pre order is available now for the awesome price of only $250, and with the pre order you get an extra magazine! :)

It looks like Evike is the "Official U.S. Distributer" for all the new WE gas rifles.

Evike.com is a company in America and they file American taxes. ;)

They are still produced overseas, and I dunno why WE chose EVIKE out of all american companys to distribute the scar. EVIKE is one of the MOST untrustworthy, lying, corrupt airsoftshops around... You guys should have gone with airsoftgi or aex.

Good luck to all you people who preordered from evike, most likely they will have send you something different like a dboys scar and say they didn't know...

Sweet videos....

Did you notice the guy hot drop his magazine upon empty! He won't be using that magazine again in a hurry.

And another curious note, why did they have Axl Rose on their paper targets? What's he ever done to them!

I'm tempted... I quite like the look of the Scar, but until I can get my M4 working to par, then I'm going to abstain.

Sweet videos....

Did you notice the guy hot drop his magazine upon empty! He won't be using that magazine again in a hurry.

And another curious note, why did they have Axl Rose on their paper targets? What's he ever done to them!

I'm tempted... I quite like the look of the Scar, but until I can get my M4 working to par, then I'm going to abstain.

Have you heard the latest GNR album? after waiting so long I think Axl is lucky thats all they are doing to him ;)

kinda tempted myself with the gbb rifles however I'll keep my money in electric until the gas systems are better able to keep consistency across the year.

They are still produced overseas, and I dunno why WE chose EVIKE out of all american companys to distribute the scar. EVIKE is one of the MOST untrustworthy, lying, corrupt airsoftshops around... You guys should have gone with airsoftgi or aex.

Good luck to all you people who preordered from evike, most likely they will have send you something different like a dboys scar and say they didn't know...

I ordered and paid for an item at Evike about 18 months ago. Still waiting for it. I e-mailed and I telephoned but that's made no impression. They offer no excuses ands give no indication of a problem. They won't even say anything has been shipped. I got a very poor impression of their staff on the phone.

Would I recommend Evike? Would I trust them with my money? would I trust them with sorting out a problem? Please read the first paragraph.

In the UK, we're unable to pre-order- just waiting to be notified that it's physically in stock. The UK WE retailer over here is a very reliable and trustworthy vendor. I have my cash waiting to go to www.TacticalQuartermaster.co.uk for a WE SCAR GBB :)

they probably cant say. it will change from gun to gun.

Probably only for the SCAR.

I can't wait for this, when I saw the pricing of this. It is making me sell my Airsoft Guns FAST. I've wanted to get a GBB, but the WE M4 was pricey still even though it was 450. Then came the AGM... but there are required upgrades that may work... or may not work due to the poor production quality of it. NOW THIS?! I've been sitting back and watching the WE M4 get the upgrades to make it work efficiently, and more reliably. I'm proud of WE for listening to personal opinions, and I think that people should respect WETTI for bringing us all the information and for the company WE-tech for allowing him to broadcast it, and listening to our problems that have arisen.

I CAN'T WAIT GUYS! :D It's not the hype... I'm just happy, that I can finally get a WE without paying over 300 dollars.

Just a quick question. What is the appeal of a GBB airsoft rifle over an AEG besides blowback? They hold less ammo, they cost more, they are harder to maintain, and they cost in gas and BB's.

They make you learn how to use a real firearm, instead of blowing through ammo... It makes you have a sense of vulnerability, that an AEG does not. They are harder to maintain if you do not clean your gun after every use. The cost of gas is hardly a problem, Propane is a solution. Why would BB's be more of an issue if the amount per mag is less? Would you be saving more by spraying and praying, or a magazine that has a set amount like a real steel?

Archived