Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenworth W900

Beast06

I payed Beast06 for a 509mm M16 barrel over two weeks ago now. I am wondering do you guys reckon that I am actually gonna get the barrel? I am not sure whether to be so trusting of him anymore since it has been a long time and theres been minimal communication. Plus, it seems there have been a few people in my position before, regarding Beast06 - e.g. Muckymick and Bodgeups

Things have gone sour mainly in the posting dept. Twice Beast has claimed to have sent it, but it still has not arrived and I am getting worried its just not ever going to get here, plus now I do actually need it, for a game on the weekend - guns don't tend to work so well without barrels <_< .

I have been sending PM's out recently in a push to get him to send it, but alas I fear he is just fobbing me off. Any help, reassurance, advice would be appreciated here, cheers.

KW

Edit: just checked paypal, it has been 7 weeks since I payed. Even I didn't think it was that long. I need to get this sorted out.