"If the rep system was still working i'd +1 you!"

TMC

...Am I the only one who is incredibly tired of this posting trend?

That faces of war thread was full of "Oh if the rep system was still here I'd SO TOTALLY +1 YOU!".... well, it's not. Live with it.

It was fun, but it got abused, and now it's deaded.

I think you are referring to me young man. I started that thread because I had some sales which needed feedback. The rep system is good for that and I am looking forward to its return.

Havoc_man on the otherhand is a good example of an abused system.

McMadkat

I think you are referring to me young man.  I started that thread because I had some sales which needed feedback.  The rep system is good for that and I am looking forward to its return.

Havoc_man on the otherhand is a good example of an abused system.

McMadkat

No, I'm not.

I'm just seeing lots of replys to well thought out posts with "wow i'd leik totally +1 yu0 rite now!1!" posts.

As someone with the decency of being a fellow Gundam Seed fan, all I can advise is that we grin and bear it. The rep system's here to stay, for better or worse, so the best path to take is that of quiet acceptance, I suspect...:)

Hard to say, TMC. In Gundam Seed I couldn't stand the sight of Kira until late in the series, but in Destiny compared to his clone (I'm sure you know who I mean), he's positively cool. I've never really liked Asuran who is the real obvious one, and in terms of minor characters I was torn between Mwu Fraga (even if he was a cheap rip-off of the pilot from the original Macross series...) and Bardfeldt (which problably means Neo (aka mystery masked man) will be my favourite this time around...

I wasn't to big a fan of the rep system. Well I guess that because "andstoryends" used it against me for no good reason with no good reasons behind it, made me not really like it. I still think if you have a dispute over someone with a rep point don't - rep them right away PM them first.

Didn't mind the rep system, it was always nice to log on and see an extra point or two, but I can live without it.

Just finished gundam seed, it was good, it just felt like a blend of all the other series. I haven't had a chance to watch Destiny yet, but why on earth would they clone Kira? One was too many. I'm just glad Fllay didn't make it through the series, she was quite annoying.

Didn't mind the rep system, it was always nice to log on and see an extra point or two, but I can live without it.

Just finished gundam seed, it was good, it just felt like a blend of all the other series. I haven't had a chance to watch Destiny yet, but why on earth would they clone Kira? One was too many. I'm just glad Fllay didn't make it through the series, she was quite annoying.

Well, Fllay was redeemed at the end.

Why don't you like Athrun, Marlowe? Athrun x Cagalli forever. :D

Have any of you taken the Gundam Seed personality quiz on quizilla? I'm an Athrun, though I fail to see the resemblance in any way........

I also just finished the first season of Ghost in the Shell; Stant Alone Complex.

Spoiling what? I don't know what you're talking about..... :rolleyes:

Archived