'The Ghost Unit'

L4byr1nth

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some say they are the Airsoft equivalent to the SAS.

Some say they that to face them on the skirmish field will leave you changed for life

And that if you are on their team, you will be so in awe of their skills that you will be unable to function.

All we know, is that they are called Team Laser Explosion The Ghost Unit!

You know, you spelt Buddha wrong in your signature?

"So, Leon G2, what's my rifle made out of, do you think?"

"Wait, lemme jus' put ma twelve-gauge down... Gizzit 'ere.... Hmmmm... Well that's steel, obviously. Steel... Steel, steel, steel, and steel. Those are plastic. I think that's wood. No... Wait, it's plastic. It's all steel and plastic."

:rofl:

Ben.

:huh::blush: erm... no. oops.

And that's not a mistake The Ghost Unit would have made I can tell you. Clearly I am unworthy of joining them in their leet ubar professional mercinary airsoft team. In fact, I'm not even sure if Chuck Norris could join as they are that leet!

That's because he travelled in time to aquire his super-1337 skillz by studying under the foremost military minds in history, Sun Tzu, Napoleon, Lord Wellington, Monty, Stirling, Eisenhower, Rommel, and many more, then compressed and indeed exceeded the combined sum of this education to present us with his wisdom through the medium of airsoft.

I heard Chuck Norris applied to join the Ghost Unit, but they turned him down when he couldn't correctly identify which parts of an AEG were steel and which were plastic.

Archived