KSC MP7A1

helping_hand

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can we get some info with regards to the circumstances? type of gas, temperature...etc?

Standart GreenGas.

19C

Guarder 0.28g BB's.

Wanted to fire off my 100 rounds of magazines, for the first time, and got to round 90...

Firing bursts of 10-20 rounds.

That's KSC ownership for ya.

They claim that there KWA Mp7A1 is not the same as the KSC Mp7A1. And therefore they say, there cylinder do not fit my gun.

Nice to find a company that don't have a clue to the product they are selling... :huh:

They're full of it.

Some time ago I also contacted KWA USA for a replacement barrel lock for my woeful M9 FMV, and sure enough I got a reply IN ALL CAPS: SURE THING BRO WELL SEND IT TO YA WE TAKE CREDIT CARD (not their actual wording, lol). Soo where do I go to make the credit card transfer? No reply.

Fyi, if you're trying to order parts for your KSC from KWA do the following.

1. Call, don't email.

2. Tell them you need KWA Part #____ for a KWA "insert model here". Use the KWA terminology not the KSC. Also, use the KWA part number (if they are different than the KSC).

3. Pay over the phone with your credit card.

Done.

I've ordered parts from them over the phone several times for my USP (prior to the system7/ns2 systems), with no problems.

I've ordered parts from them over the phone several times for my USP (prior to the system7/ns2 systems), with no problems.

The problem with KWA-USA this time, were that they first clamid that the KSC and KWA Mp7A1 did not use the same parts.

... later they admitted that they did not have the parts in stock yet.

Looks like this is a common fault.

I've heared of two (one first & the other second hand) & seen one with the exact same fault.

I'm praying mine doesn't go this way.

So disappointing because this is an otherwise very impressive bit of kit.

Greg.

I'm praying mine doesn't go this way.

So disappointing because this is an otherwise very impressive bit of kit.

Greg.

Which is why you never buy into the first generation or production run of anything.

The m11 bolt is held together with screws and that is where it breaks, the screwholes. I haven't looked on to the mp7 bolt, maybe it can survive longer with buffer. I wouldn't dream of using m11 w/o one.

The design of the mp7 looks *really* close to the mp5k they put out. I'm not surprised the nozzle died, as thats one of the first things you need to replace on the mp5k to make it work on green.

They didn't, i'm assuming he means the Maruzen MP5k, in which case it looks nothing like it (apart from the generic loading nozzle overall shape) and the loading nozzle in my Vz61 which is identical to the MP5k hasn't had any issues on green.

Well is there space for a buffer?

The new Mp7A1 have a rubber buffer that stops the bolt.

When did KSC put out an MP5k?!

Never. The only Mp5K GBB is the Maruzen one, and that have the same gasssystem as the old Maruzen M11.

It have no reassemblens to the workings of the KSC Mp7A1.

The Mp5k GBB fires from an open bolt (The Real Steel don't). It has no cylinder valve. The hammer is a fixed part of the bolt.

... and is ######, but fun. IMHO.

The new Mp7A1 have a rubber buffer that stops the bolt.

Ok, pad of rubber is good for rs but for a toy I use foam rubber which works quite differently than solid rubber. The pads in my macs are about an inch thick. How thick is the mp7 buffer?

The buffer is not the issue man, that would protect the rear of the bolt which is fine, the part that is breaking is the NOZZLE. That's on the FRONT of the bolt.

From what I have seen it looks like its due to poor casting tolerances, so some nozzles are weaker then others and will burst. I'm sure that the nozzle will be made by aftermarket men, in fact if its presented to RA tech as something thats causing people problems I' m sure they will make one.

Archived