KSC MP7A1

helping_hand

Up on the front page of AirosftNews.eu

KSC: MP7A1

This one would be unexpected... if only announcement of KWA MP7A1 wouldn't be floating around for some time now. Anyhow, KSC MP7A1's price is 34,800 Yen ( 255.34 Eur) and it is said that it is special edition model. Other important details: length 380/590m, weight 1610g, magazine capacity 40 BBs.

kscmp7a11606.jpg

Credit to KSC and AS.eu for the picture.

Lim-ed but hey, it's a GBB MP7 o.O

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it looks like the answer to Tokyo Marui's MP7, looks like there will be a tough competition for TM now :lol: (especially the KSC one being a GBB,which means more realistic, and adding on KSC's reputation for being so realistic and durable). Now I wonder what's TM's answer to this :huh: ?

TM's answer is what it's always been to KSC guns, absolutely nothing...

Guess I might be wrong and we'll see a swathe of TM GBB SMGs now they have the full Auto Hi-Capa Xtreme, but I doubt it.

Cheers.

wonder if it will be the same as the kwa?

Probably, most of their guns are exactly the same, or at least mostly the same with differing trades and materials.

I expect KSC did all the R&D and setup and KWA USA are, as they do appear to do buying the export KWA models and just calling 'system 7' NS2'....

Well, it looks like the answer to Tokyo Marui's MP7, looks like there will be a tough competition for TM now :lol: (especially the KSC one being a GBB,which means more realistic, and adding on KSC's reputation for being so realistic and durable). Now I wonder what's TM's answer to this :huh: ?

As Snowman said, I don't think this will compete with the TM AEP any more than an AEG will compete with the WA M4.

People who are fans of the MP7 will probably buy one of these regardless of whether they've got an AEP already and people who buy one of these (and, for some reason haven't already bought an AEP) will probably end up buying an AEP when this starts to cough and splutter a bit in winter.

Anybody know whether the bolt catch works on this gun?

It'd be nice if GBB manufacturers were starting to improve the realism of their guns a bit.

Probably, most of their guns are exactly the same, or at least mostly the same with differing trades and materials.

I expect KSC did all the R&D and setup and KWA USA are, as they do appear to do buying the export KWA models and just calling 'system 7' NS2'....

KWA did the R&D on this MP7. they are also responsible for the "System 7". i think anyway, i still haven't actually asked KWA yet.

when i said the same, i meant all the same materials.

I am pretty sure KWA is a USA branch of KSC no matter how much KWA would like to say other wise. As far as R&D goes it would make sense for them both to have done R&D on this mostly KSC because they are the ones in HK were the labor would be cheaper. As far as system 7 / Ns2 I would have to say not a hole lot of research was done because all they did was put the same concept found in their tried an trusted Glock into other pistols. Again I'm pretty sure KSC and KWA are two of the same. As Avalon is to VFC. ;)

KSC Corporation are based in Japan actually, but the manufacturing is done in their factory in taiwan which makes all the KSC and KWA guns (Japanese versions, HW, export etc). Not sure if the R&D is done in Japan although i'd assume it would be.

Also, didn't KSC pistols come out with system 7 some time before any of the KWA guns had the 'brand new NS2!!!' system put in? Not that i don't think KWA USA is a bad idea, it certainly seems to be a very good set up but it does appear pretty clearly all they are doing is buying the KWA export versions from KSC's factory along with spares, maybe putting some input into some of the products and providing a good aftermarket service in the US.

As Snowman said, I don't think this will compete with the TM AEP any more than an AEG will compete with the WA M4.

People who are fans of the MP7 will probably buy one of these regardless of whether they've got an AEP already and people who buy one of these (and, for some reason haven't already bought an AEP) will probably end up buying an AEP when this starts to cough and splutter a bit in winter.

Anybody know whether the bolt catch works on this gun?

It'd be nice if GBB manufacturers were starting to improve the realism of their guns a bit.

Yes ive had this years catalog of kwa and whats coming up in 2009 and theres tons of new M4 variants and Czech guns and the KWA MP7 is in there and it says funtioning bolt catch and charging handle with bolt lock back when gun is empty :]

EDIT: the kwa mp7 in the catalog does have the HK trades.

Yes ive had this years catalog of kwa and whats coming up in 2009 and theres tons of new M4 variants and Czech guns and the KWA MP7 is in there and it says funtioning bolt catch and charging handle with bolt lock back when gun is empty :]

EDIT: the kwa mp7 in the catalog does have the HK trades.

Any more details on the Czech models? New CZ variants perhaps?

Archived