KSC MP7A1

helping_hand

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, paying $350 for a GBB with 20 or 40 round capacity just doesn't do it for me. I could get an AEG shooting as hard, as far, and with more capacity for less. Just not a good deal for a primary, and too expensive for a sidearm.

Direct link to the MP9 thread.

If this MP7 manages to produce good consistent fps (like 370) and has a good hopup, it could be even "skirmish worthy", even with 40 round mags. I've been playing successfully with WE M4 and it's 30rnd mags. And it's definitely skirmish worthy, since it's accurate enough and has hell of punch... Not to mention the "fun-factor".

So yeah, I'm still eager to hear how this (over-expensive) little beast performs.

If it really is 370 like it says then UK use is going to be somewhat limited. I'm not aware of any commercial site that allows 370fps full auto on a game day :-O

Bear in mind it is a Japanese gun. With that in mind, just use 134a until the weather gets milder :)

If it really is 370 like it says then UK use is going to be somewhat limited. I'm not aware of any commercial site that allows 370fps full auto on a game day :-O

I know a couple but thats getting off topic ;)

Back on topic though Airsoft Armoury in the UK has these listed for £329.99 if you think $340 is steep feel our pain :P

Don't think this has been said yet but some stores in the U.S. are putting up the KWA/Umarex version up for preorder now @ $255 with a release date of 8/25 according to ASGI:

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...5eik95t8n53li10

http://hotspotairsoft.com/catalog/product_...o2ekvugh8ceqfi0

I was going to post exactly that! The only problem with AS-GI is that they dont take international orders. But I dont see why the KWA version shouldnt be available in HK.

Still over 55$ too expensive for me.

Archived