Canterbury

Zmarre

I'm going with a couple of old friends to a camping near Canterbury this thursday the 18th till the 21th.

We're not planning on playing poker for the full 3 days, so I would love it if there's somebody here on the board that is from that region and can tell me some interesting stuff to do there, nice places to visit, great pubs to get drunk in, some mere tips and tricks useful in Kent,...

Only censured pics will be posted here afterwards ofcourse.

We're not exactly the clubber types. We prefer a good old scouts party where beers aren't 3 quid a glass ^^

Don't you know like, a karaoke bar or something? :D Some place where we just can get half assed drunk without being looked at ;)

Well there's 2 universities in Canterbury and some colleges and the like, so there's a lot of students, so don't worry about getting looked at for being drunk off your *albartroth* hehe. Couple more decent places are the hobgoblin and the cherry tree. Oh and for cheap drinks, the Thomas Ingoldsby is pretty well priced if memory serves.

We're not exactly the clubber types. We prefer a good old scouts party where beers aren't 3 quid a glass ^^

Don't you know like, a karaoke bar or something? :D Some place where we just can get half assed drunk without being looked at ;)

Well dont go to any pubs then £3 is about standerd price of a pint over hear.

Archived