AGM M4 RIS Gas Blow Back

KWP

Up for sale is this fully functional M4 Gas Blow Back rifle made by the Chinese company AGM. It's a "clone" of the WA M4 GBB rifle, so I assume after market parts for the WA system and replicas of it like the G&P will fit. Metal parts include the body (no trademarks, only fire mode markings), RIS, carrying handle, front sight, barrel of course, sling swivels, dummy gas tube and most of the internal parts. Plastic parts are the buffer, hop-up chamber and bolt (bolt carrier is metal).

I tested this gun at home on green gas and it works. The new improved magazines that come with the RIS version don’t seem to leak. Be advised that it can operate on green gas, but just like the original WA it is designed for the weaker 134HFC gas. So, continued (ab-)use with greengas/propane will certainly cause extensive wear and may cause certain parts to break.

Accessories included: Barrel cleaning rod, BB loader, sling, small pack of BBs, KAC style vertical foregrip, four rail covers and one magazine and an instruction manual.

Muzzle velocity is about 450fps on green gas and about 350fps with 134HFC gas.

Condition should be almost new as I only shot some rounds at home. No significant signs of wear including the mechanical parts.

Will send in original packaging vial EMS Speedpost (that means arrival in destination country in ca. 2-3 days, insured, current location tracable via real tracking number (not just a registration number as from ebaybanned for example). Customs clearance is your job, I only bring it to the post office. Don't buy if it's a prohibited item in your cuountry.

Asking price: US$150 (EUR113) including shipping

Photo: (Grip-pod not included, the rest is what you see is what you get)

fc95e44c.jpg

Video: (that's the gun you would get, excluding the Grip-pod, Scope and Killflash and the PEQ-15 Laser box)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
  • 2 weeks later...
May I ask why you're selling? Forgive me, but it does seem a bit suspicious.

Sorry for you both, the gun is sold already.

Btw, the new owner is a forum member.

He already received it and seem to like it.

He knew what he is getting for that little money.

So much to your "a bit suspicious" deal. ;)

Archived