• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The manual shows how to get to it, and beyond that there's nothing specific that you should know. Just the basic things when disassembling any gearbox will get you through the job easily. The good fit between Real Sword part helps greatly with the disassembly and assembly process.

I'd be confident with anything up to M160–M170. What I might do is switch the sector gear bearings to solid bushings.

Please note guys, with a Systema M160 your rifle will be well over 600fps... :blink:

I think an ~M140 and .29 SGMs is the best combo for the SVD.

Please note guys, with a Systema M160 your rifle will be well over 600fps... :blink:

I think an ~M140 and .29 SGMs is the best combo for the SVD.

What fps are you getting with the m140/.29's combo? Have you tried an m160 with heavier bb's? If so what weight bb and fps did you achieve?

Edited by FalcoNg
Got this back from RS:

Dear Horse,

Thanks for your approval on our product, and what you favored is already in our agenda, but we have no exactly idea about when it will be released. You will be informed if I get any new info about it.

Best wishes!

Sophia

RS Service

In other words, don't get your hopes up. Its going to be a while. I just received some magazines I ordered about 3 months ago.

sorry if its been said, but I ordered my Rs svd last night, any specific hop ups you would reccomend? Idk if different guns take different hop up buckings.. but my local shop carries like systema or madbull. but let me know please. I am so exited about getting the ugn and this thread really helped. I will be running it stock until I see if I need a better barrel or spring, just looking to put a nice hop up buckin in off the bat though. pleas elink me to one if you can please.

Edited by Schultz98

Tried different setups, the best was the black Madbull Shark with the black fishbone nub/spacer.

The Element/Deepfire black H-nub is not recommended, the white is OK.

The factory barrel is high quality, no need to replace.

Test the stock gun before replacing anything.

Tried different setups, the best was the black Madbull Shark with the black fishbone nub/spacer.

The Element/Deepfire black H-nub is not recommended, the white is OK.

The factory barrel is high quality, no need to replace.

Test the stock gun before replacing anything.

Sweet thanks for the help. Do you know where I could find those?

thanks guys. I think ill order one tonight

Think this battery would fit the foregrips battery area with a lipo protective circuit board(i am geussing a mosfet?)

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/bb-battery/batt...-ak-series.html

also what bb weight would you reccomend for the gun stock?

Edited by Schultz98

I've got mine set up with a madbull clear hop rubber and original nub. this produces good accuracy using G&P 0.28g BB's. My local site allows 350 FPS max and I have it firing at 340 +/- 2%.

I'm using a standard 1400Mah battery as I don't need to drive a large spring.

The only problem encountered so far is that the magazines double feed when you get to the last 5 BB's in the mag which actually is a bit of a bonus as It lets me know I need to change mags :)

Range at 340 FPS is still good with reliable hits at 50 meters.

Hopefully my ACM bipod will turn up this week as I'm taking the SVD out skirmishing this weekend.