Tactical Corsets

Hedganian

Introducing the new hotness

Tactical Corsets are high-fashion high-function clothes for empowered women.

For too long, women have had to compromise practicality for beauty. Men got pants with cargo pockets and built-in knee pads, women got clothes whose only built-in feature was cuteness. But why should men get all the high-speed low-drag tactical toys?

Tactical gear is no longer an all boys club. Tactical Corsets bring female operators MILSPEC features like MOLLE modular pouch attachment webbing and self-adjustable quick-release buckles in a load-bearing carrier designed to support the female form. And we're just getting started.

Tactical Corsets are now available for custom order. More details on styles, sizing, materials and more is coming soon.

Tactical Corsets Website

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 'handcuff' and the 'interigation' pouch worry me a little.

Tactical Bondage here we come.

For those who like S&M and airsoft rolled into one.

Next we will be getting camoflage hog tie kit and ghillie bondage suits.

'FireKnife'

Ouch, thats a nut kick right there.

Well they may do your size 1st Shooter, just remember that you will need to choose one to fit the man boobs in.

Now if they have a size 10, with a decent cup size, i know someone who is getting a present.

'FireKnife'

Yes it is,

But meh i don't care much for mine so go for it.

Now to see if i can get some rather nice girl i know one of these with a decent sized holster and mag pouches, oh and the whip pouch for when knife kills get boring.

'I got hit out by that girl in the corset'

'How?'

'She ran up behind me and flayed me'

'FireKnife'

And someone is now not getting any sex for six months it seems, aren't they 1st shooter.

And no, no using that one on me as i have called it.

Actually if i brought a girl to skirmish i would say to her to chuck a light camo jacket over this and then do a kind of reach in and pull stuff out, like Hitman does in the games.

Wait Hitman wears a tactical corset!!!!! That explains it.

But what if you have a bondage obssessed GF, they might even like the sting of a BB on bare arms or want to wear this in public inder a dress instead of carrying a handbag, actually this has so many applications it is amazing.

'FireKnife'

most plases do XXL so you should be Ok.

My GF is certanly not fat, but she has a very generous "top heavy" shape that i do so enjoy. Put it this way, even Bravissimo dosent cater for her size in some of its products.

My sister also wants one, and she is so worried that this is a hoax. It seams like it may be (bad website and advert video) but i recon if it is real then it would sell rather well in the goth croud.

on the "bring your GF to a game" thing, i have know couples who 'soft together regularly. Its generally a male sport but there are a few girls here and there. I have convinced my girl to come to one game, just to try it. I may have also aggreed to ride a horse to try her sport... as i mentioned my GF is not fat, but i on the other hand am, plus i am very tall. I feal sorry for any horse who has to carry me on their spine.

Well she does that to me, but not on the skirmish field, then does something else, in a tactical crouch.

User will stop now so as not to give the younger members bad ideas / horrible mental pictures.

Sorry but wouldn't the sight of any half way attractive GF in a black tac corset with twin pistols make you want to not shoot her anyway.

'FireKnife'

I was actually seriously thinking of getting something similar before checking it out for a somewhat closer Wanted (original comic version) Wesley ninja suit as none of the current tactical gear don't even come close. But from the looks of what they're selling, I'll be needing to look elsewhere.

My GF is certanly not fat, but she has a very generous "top heavy" shape that i do so enjoy. Put it this way, even Bravissimo dosent cater for her size in some of its products.

Pictures or it didn't happen??

Honestly how many girls do we know,that are going to wear this revealing "tactial vest" in the woods with 20-30 young teenagers and men running around.

I forsee the rise of a new type of airsoft player, the Peeping Tom and the multi-cam perv. :P

Pictures or it didn't happen??

Honestly how many girls do we know,that are going to wear this revealing "tactial vest" in the woods with 20-30 young teenagers and men running around.

I forsee the rise of a new type of airsoft player, the Peeping Tom and the multi-cam perv. :P

Not a chance!(she wont let me :P)

I recon(UK thinking) these would sell well in the goth nightclub scene. not for any "tacticewl" reason, but in terms of beeing gothy and practical.

I aggree not really the airsoft style, me thinks, given what little i know of how womens minds work.

Saying that, i have played airsoft in a suit(quite comon), and have faught with those who have played in kilts, a postmans uniform and even one of the twins from matrix reloaded.

Like i said it could but an alternative to women who don't like tac vests and webbing but can still carry there ammo and stuff some how, if they made a similar thing to this for men (maybe a black body hugging vest covered in MOLLE) then it is a good idea but just wearing this on it's own and no top or something over it would be daft, never know though you may coax someone into wearing this.

Personally i would find it quite cool to meet any girl that considered this tactical and useful.

And no-one can complain about me corrupting youth when you see the tactical bikini 1st shooter put up.

'FireKnife'

My Girl Friend says:

EPIC FAILURE !

FACE PALM

Here i was expecting something worth it, whats the point when your neck and upper body is exposed ?

What i thought they did was do an Over corset which worked as a secondary peice of clothing, why would i expose my body to shots with no protection ?No way would i wear just that ? Some female players have larger chests so Vests dont bend around that area, making them look either flat or leaves a huge gap ;), by making tactical vests that compensate in this area they could make a lot of money !

Archived