Tactical Corsets

Hedganian

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hardly. The causes of transsexualism are genetic, and transsexuals aren't transsexed because they lack interest in a certain gender. Gender-identity and what you fancy are completely independent.

And anyways, a bloke dressing up doesn't automatically make him a transsexual, nor does it make him gay.

Woops wrong word, i meant transvestite.

No it may not be the cause of homosexuality but it may be due to a lack of female intereset in the man in question, but i don't know Shriven's marital status andyway.

It is an off hand comment to match with Shriven telling us he actually tried on womens clothing.

'FireKnife'

Fireknife: And what is that supposed to mean? Bear in mind I don't know you, and haven't observed enough of your posts to get a feel for your personality. From my perspective, you're being a wang.

I did it for the lols on both occassions, although on the second occassion, it also got me a lot of female attention ( was single the second time)

Nah. Transvestism can be just a fetish or escapism or even sometimes a mild case of dual-identity(probably due to the person existing outside the majority gender-duality). Even with female interest in the man in question he'll still be likely to get it on with her dressed up sometimes.

I'd take it for what it simply is: a quirky taste in clothes, if it's a regular thing. If not, then its for the lols.

Do not worry yourself Shriven, like all my posts in this topic it is meant as humouros, nothing against you as a person.

As for Pnkypink, i thought you of all people would catch the randomness i am trying to bring to this topic.

I see this as having only two small groups going for it, the odd goth here and there and the more kinkiest of female airsofter, it is not really going to sell huge but it is the only type of item i have seen so far by any company.

'FireKnife'

Eh normally I would accept randomness, but I happen to be active in gender-identity and transgender awareness and I can't let your randomness be potentially accepted as fact by anyone who might just take something meant to be humorous as fact. It's how misinformation spreads and it's why society is still quite ignorant about such issues.

Meanwhile I already have the appropriate Underworld style clothes to go with this. Great for halloween themed games too!

I must admit, to take anything that has appeared in this thread as fact (appart from the odd bit here and there) would take a rather low IQ.

Personally i would have put this in humour and jokes or at least off topic as i would have expected rather odd responses but as i didn't post it, it is not.

As for me being anti transgender or anti transvestite, i actaully don't mind, i view it in the same way as homosexuality, what you practice at home or out on the town is your choice so long as it isn't thrust in my face i don't honestly mind, i field strip and clean airsoft pistols at home to run around a wood and shoot grown men with, not exactly something i tell everyone, but i wish i could. It is only like you have said, the ignorance and misinformation of others that deters me from doing so.

'FireKnife'

The problem is, gender-identity(and thus transsexualism) and orientation aren't something that someone "chooses" to practice at home anymore than your skin colour and race is something you've choosen to practice at home. Maybe transvestitsm is, that much I'll admit, but not the other 2. As for the low IQ bit, I'd rather not take the chance that someone here is dumb enough to take what you've said as fact, but more importantly, its not so much a "oh, fireknife's said this so it is now a solid fact in my head" thing as it is that it adds to, and forms part of a greater, pervasive sense of social misconception or prejudice, in that because a person is subject to a certain line of thought from various sources, over time he comes to see it as more or less accepted fact.

I am not saying it is a definitive choose, i don't choose to be hetrosexual, but i am.

I am not one of these who assumes that transgender or vestite makes a person gay, far from it. But in the end everyone has to, in my opinion, deal the hand they are dealt, i know i am not good at some things and am at others, i know i am not movie star gorgeous but at the end of the day i make the most of it, i can't say from personal experience that i know what i feels like, obviously but i would say it is the way a person is, at the end of the day we all have bad and good in us, we just need to accept it, not hide or run away from it.

'FireKnife'

Punky and Fireknife need to be locked in a cage. If you two are good you can be locked in the same cage.... with a tactical corset in each of your sizes...

The website isn't updated yet, has anyone e-mailed them yet* and gotten a reply with a rough guess as to when they will be releacing their off the shelf lines.

My sister really wants one, she dresses like a gothic lolita anyway so its hardly a change for her.

*However "enlightneed" the rest of you are, I am to embarresed to send one myself. :P

Now that would be a solution to Punkypink's serpa problem.

PunkyPink, I say get the corset and a nice long sleave black shirt and go Kate Beckinsale, DeathDealer / Underworld style ;)

I had that just in mind ;)

How accurate to the movie would you be? At the risk of loosing my genitalia may I suggest going very accurate (and more stunning) with some figure hugging latex.

Now that would be a solution to Punkypink's serpa problem.

How accurate to the movie would you be? At the risk of loosing my genitalia may I suggest going very accurate (and more stunning) with some figure hugging latex.

It will be inspired by, rather than an attempt to replicate, the movie.

Especially since, contrary to the movie, latex isn't one of those fabrics that you want to run around in. You'd probably pass out from overheating.

Neither is PVC. I found that out after trying to club a few times in clothes made from both materials. Lets put it this way, you sweat and halfway thru the night, it feels like you've got a leg each in a barrel full of water.

Black SPANDEX!

sorted :P

edit: actually, is that stuff still around??

Lycra. Simple.

Archived