Major League Stores closing down sale....

hugh_b

Hey guy's, not sure if i'm allowed to do this but i always use a shop called Major League Stores to buy my kit etc. Unfortunately they are now shutting down due to a few things and everything must go.

They stock, blackhawk, warrior, oakley, 5.11, etc etc, pretty much every make! Everything is 30% off so pretty much cost price. For example i picked up a warrior plate carrier for £38 yesterday!!

There website is: http://www.majorleaguestores.com/

The site doesn't do the shop justice and they have a lot more in stock that what's on there.

Thought i'd let you guy's know incase you want some bargains!

I'd like to point out that i am nothing to do with MLS, just a happy customer!

Hugh

Timberland Mountain Force boots for 140 Quid then?. Holy Jesus I want them, NOW.

i guess so yeah, as long as they are in stock in your size! I might get myself a set of converse next week if they have my size, would be less than £50!!

The problem is that the shipping is quite expensive so if unlike Hugh (you lucky git :P ) you live nearby, it isn't that great as their standard prices seem to be a bit higher than elsewhere (well for the stuff I'm interested in anyway)

Such as? I'm looking at Oakley / Timberlands and 5.11 Tac Pants atm. Although that said late night shop browsing is never good for your wallet :\

It definitely isn't mate, I've been there many times (even worse if alcohol is involved!!)

never looked at how much shipping is myself. Best to ring as i'm guessing they may do you a deal to shift some kit. I would have thought they used a courier so possibly a flat rate? There moving out of their unit on the 30th and i have the owners mobile number so i can ring her if there is anything i want. If anyone wants it drop me a pm.

Hugh

:S £150 for Oakley SI boots? No wonder that place is closing down! That's over DOUBLE what most places charge.

Yeah they've halved the price on them now, although i still got mine a little cheaper from polimil. The prices seem to vary, but bear in mind anything on their website is normal price, you need to ring or go into the store to get your discount.

For example all the warrior and blackhawk stuff is the same price as uk tactical originally but now has 30% off, which so I'm told, is almost trade.

I'd just like to add i've bought from this store in person & had stuff mailed to me & can honestly say the postal charge was very fair & had great service from them.

It's a shame their closing down :(

Might pop up there on Thusday on my day off to see what they've got left.

When are they closing?

I'd just like to add i've bought from this store in person & had stuff mailed to me & can honestly say the postal charge was very fair & had great service from them.

It's a shame their closing down :(

Might pop up there on Thusday on my day off to see what they've got left.

When are they closing?

on the 30th so i'm told.

Archived