I hold to my argument only if it is permanently locked.

I would simply like to state that the locking of the magpul thread is over moderation are its finest. Irrc several mods participated RS discussion, and even posted RS pics in it. Then it was locked, seems to me this is a double standard, and is unfair to regular posters and members who used the thread for valuable information, when mods had earlier chances to derail such conversations.

Regards

Reaper.

P.S. Considering the number of times the SEAL thread has been locked and unlocked, and the number of warnings i regularly receives, the locking was even more questionable.

Im quite sure im not the only member who feels this way.

Edited by reaper16

RS pics are fine in the capacity off asking what parts are needed to replicate the gun in airsoft, but the magpul thread had few of those and many look-what-I-got-on-my-lead-chucker posts.

I'm not sure there's much point in re-opening or starting a new one- mostly everyone with a masada has posted it in the masada thread and pretty much all the other magpul bits have to go on an armacolt anyway.(unless you really want pictures of magazines with rubber loops on and molle speed threaders...)

Yep. After reading through it closely I concluded that I'd been misinformed as to the real steel discussion by well meaning but misinformed folks. Already apologised in the thread, so go there for the full details. Cheers. :)