WE M4 GBB Rifle For Sale

OK guys I've decided to sell my WE M4 as I'm not using it and I'm unlikely to do so in the future.

This is the second version with Colt trademarks and the original hop up unit, it was purchased a few months ago.

It has never been skirmished and only test fired so it remains in excellent condition.

THIS SALE IS FOR A WE M4 ONLY. THE PICTURED ACCESSORIES ARE NOT CURRENTLY FOR SALE.

Due to time constraints I have included pictures of the rifle in its current configuration but it will be returned to its stock form with carry handle, plastic handguards and buttstock.

The accessories will probably be listed for sale at a later date date but the rifle must sell first, feel free to express any interest in the meantime.

So as I have said you are getting a stock WE M4 with both the CQB and standard inner barrels, the original box, a speedloader, a barrel stabilizer and the instructions.

Also included is a 'real steel' M4 modified charging handle (as well as the stock charging handle), brand new TSC anti-rotation pins, a brand new LAT roller bearing, a brand new LAT o-ring set, 3 brand new TSC bolt catch plates (four in total, one is already fitted to the magazine) and a very slightly used TSC enhanced buffer.

DSCF1380-1.jpg

DSCF1381.jpg

DSCF1379.jpg

DSCF1378.jpg

I tested the rifle today and I was getting some misfeeds but I am sure that this is due to the fact that I swapped the inner barrel recently and during this process I used quite a bit of silicone oil which came into contact with the hop up rubber.

To solve this problem I will include a brand new hop up rubber which once installed should solve the problem.

Ideally you would be happy to install this new hop up rubber yourself as currently I have very little time due to work constraints but if need be I will do this for you.

I would like £285 for this. Normally postage would cost around £10 but I will split this with you making it £5 for postage and I will also split the Paypal fees too meaning Paypal will be 2% extra rather than 4%.

Obviously I will require evidence of your UKARA or skirmish site membership before any sale will be completed.

Any questions just get in touch.

All the best,

Chris

For the sake of clarity I would like to make an amendment to my initial post please.

"I tested the rifle today and I was getting some misfeeds but I am sure that this is due to the fact that I swapped the inner barrel recently and during this process I used quite a bit of silicone oil which came into contact with the hop up rubber"

The rifle was also test fired on two occasions prior to yesterday and prior to the shorter inner barrel being installed.

On both occasions the rifle performed perfectly. As I have stated, I had a few misfires yesterday which I am certain is due to the fact the a fair bit of silicone oil had came into contact with the hop up rubber during the inner barrel installation.

This is certainly a recognised problem but I will remedy it by including a new hop up rubber.

And as an apology for the amendment the rifle is now £280 and you can have another picture too :D

DSCF1384.jpg

Now £275.

Please keep in mind the free, bonus items you're getting with it :)

"Also included is a 'real steel' M4 modified charging handle (as well as the stock charging handle), brand new TSC anti-rotation pins, a brand new LAT roller bearing, a brand new LAT o-ring set, 3 brand new TSC bolt catch plates (four in total, one is already fitted to the magazine) and a very slightly used TSC enhanced buffer."

I may be interested Chris but do you have any pictures.

I'm afraid I haven't chrono'd it mate.

Just to be fair to you though, trades aren't really my preferred method. I would much rather have the cash but I'll definitely consider them Chris.

I just want to clarify:

NO SWAPS

I need the cash now for other things so swaps will not be considered.

I'm going to install the new hop up rubber this week as I now have some time off work and I'm going to fit a new valve assembly too on the slight chance that the few misfires were caused by a broken floating valve.

Please feel free to make me an offer on this, you might be surprised at my response ;)

Remember, postage is only £5 and Paypal fees are only 2%.

OK guys I have just fitted a new hop up rubber and a new valve assembly.

I've done some indoor testing and I had no misfires or jams of any kind, everything seems to be working perfectly.

Also I've got a new offer for you, please see below for the details.

If this rifle sells before midnight on Friday 17th July the price will be £250. After that time it will go back to £270.

Please keep in mind that you are getting a WE M4 with one magazine, CQB and standard inner barrels, a speedloader, a barrel stabilizer and the instructions.

Also included is a 'real steel' M4 modified charging handle (as well as the stock charging handle), brand new TSC anti-rotation pins, a brand new LAT roller bearing, a brand new LAT o-ring set, 3 brand new TSC bolt catch plates (four in total, one is already fitted to the magazine) two Magpuls and a very slightly used TSC enhanced buffer.

All this stuff is completely free of charge!!

£5 postage and 2% Paypal fees.

Sounds like a good deal to me :D

Archived