JG M4 Pistol?

Predator Security

I dont know if anyone noticed this but just saw this on gunners;

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...roducts_id=1536

A pistol version of the m4. But NOT the usual "pistol", which is usually still incorperating the buffer tube. This has none... cant make sense... *slaps self, shut up and GOTO BED*

So much for closing?

Predator, it actually makes quite a lot of sense, since if it was RS it could just use the action from the ZM lr300, which doesn't use a buffer tube.

That being said, that thing got pushed out of the ugly plane and fell through the ugly forest, hitting every ugly branch on every ugly tree until landing in the ugly toxic waste dump.

i think its sexy... jerk...

but yeah, its 100% JG oddness there.

when echo 1 announced it in there newest line of armalites, they called it the XTC right? a couple months ago.

it is not a clone of the ICS CPX. the CPX had a buffer tube, MP5 like retractable stock, different front end and no diopter sights.

i think its sexy... jerk...

but yeah, its 100% JG oddness there.

when echo 1 announced it in there newest line of armalites, they called it the XTC right? a couple months ago.

it is not a clone of the ICS CPX. the CPX had a buffer tube, MP5 like retractable stock, different front end and no diopter sights.

I think he meant the ICS CQB M4 (clicky for image)

Well, I am not sure if I would call it ugly. Unconventional, different, stubby, maybe. Ugly, might be a bit too far in my book. Now, I do think the ICS version looked better.

Having said that, I can actually see a practical role for this AEG, as a sniper's back-up. At the field I regularly play at, sniper rifles are defined as anything shooting above 400 FPS, in semi-auto or bolt-action, only. Full auto at 400 FPS + is a no-no. Furthermore, sniper rifles can only be used at a minimum distance of 100 feet. Two weeks ago, my squad and I forced a sniper to surrender after we closed to within 25 feet of him, and after he had run out of ammo in his pistol mags. Had he been carrying an M4 pistol, he might have been able to fend us off for longer, either until he could get away or until reinforcements showed up to help him.

I am currently planning on upgrading an M16 SPR to shoot close to 500 FPS, and disabling the automatic fire function. If I used that AEG in a sniper/DMR role, and then carried the M4 pistol, I would not have to carry two different types of magazines, cutting down on the weight I carry in the field.

Like I said, it's not pretty, but I can see a potential use for it.

Damn that looks pretty! I be getting it, let's hope they go easy on the price. JG seems to be upping their prices lately, sure materials used are better now (?) but the Tank model is all plastic, yuck and it cost just a few dollars off the D-boys larger M4 AEG's!!!

B

Predator, it actually makes quite a lot of sense, since if it was RS it could just use the action from the ZM lr300, which doesn't use a buffer tube.

Requires a fatter upper receiver.

• 3 months later...

Archived