18 meter gundam in Tokyo!

Sig552

http://www.pinktentacle.com/2009/06/gundam-night-pics/

Brings back the good old days since I used to watch gundam all the time when I was about 10 on adult swim.

Also, scifi channel is playing the 2nd season episodes of Gundam 00 starting June 29th. Right now you can only watch the 2nd season with english subtitles (online of course).

You can check out the first season episodes (legally on youtube) here.

/share

:D

That's spectacular. As someone growing up and watching Gundam in the 70s and 80s, this blows my mind. They actually got it 1:1 scale and with idealized details and proportions. That made my day. Thanks for sharing!

UC Gundam FTW!!! :D

Lol, first time I've ever managed to solicit that response :P . I was just never really into the original Gundams, it was all about Gundam Wing on Cartoon Network after school!

Hate to admit it, but Gundam Wing was the series that got me hooked on Gundams.

The problem is that they keep coming out with new series so fast I can't keep up.

At least they didnt choose to use the abyssmally ugly Turn A Gundam to be the statue.

Same for me, but I learned that the original timeline was even better.

Well said! I like the way you think. :)

As someone that grew up watching the original timeline, I initially absolutely hated seeing any alternate timelines. Eventually, I watched the other series, and I did enjoy them based on their own merit, but there was a certain honesty depicted in the original series that has always struck a cord within me to this day.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived