Hi-Capa Xtreme full metal clone

chas

Probably, but you can always get a TM mag for it.

Anyway, I just discovered that the slide doesnt lock back on the last round, wich is a big let down, IMO.

Here's a cool vid of the gun shooting:

FYI, the "real" Xtreme from TM also doesn't lock back, and no select fire....

All part of the design to mod a Hi-Capa to shoot full auto....along with the light slide...

If you remove the recoil buffer it should be able to lock back...

Obviously not.

………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,

…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,

………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,

……,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\

….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\

…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,

…...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,

…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)

……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../

……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\

……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\

…….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,

…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,

……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-

…...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\

…….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…...\

……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…

Since it's a copy of the TM's Hi Capa Xtreme, I WON'T buy it. The reason is simple: No semi or three-round burst. The KSC M93-R Beretta is a much better, as it can allow three-round burst, full auto and semi. fire modes, especially the three-round burst mode because I hate to waste too much ammo.

If you don't want to spend a lot of money on BBs and gas, as well as replacing some crappy (well, not crapy, but not good quality at least) internals and new mags (stock mags from Chinese manufacturerers always leak gas), then this gun is of course not a good value.

What I do recommend is a KSC M11 or M93-R, but I don't think this gun is of good value.

It's not all that bad (concerning the original) once you've understood the target market Marui made them for, which to say are matrix/gangster fanboys.

Neo or summat

This guy's even wearing a white suit. Sonny Crockett?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gfWbNSa0qY

Seriously though, at $55, why not?

Why not buy this gun? Because there's only full-auto options on this gun. As from what I know, most people (including myself), back in HK, don't like the Hi Capa Xtreme because it uses up BBs and gases just too quickly, unlike the M93-R GBB (which also has three-round burst in addition to full-auto).

What I meant is that it's so cheap, buying it just for *suitcases* and giggles IS enough reason for many. And you could always just let go of the trigger if you didn't want to use all of your bb's right? It's not like your hand is gonna seize up in a cramp forcing you to empty your magazine the moment a hair on your fingernail so much as touches the trigger.

well said. aeg's dont lock back either, and its not the end of the world. i wish TM had produced a big extended mag for it though, i'd get one for my 5.1 hi-capa. i'll probably get a tm extreme as I think hi-capa's are the shizzle but they are the shizzle because of the quality. cheap replica would defy the point for me. and metal slides ruin any good pistol!

• 2 weeks later...
well said. aeg's dont lock back either, and its not the end of the world. i wish TM had produced a big extended mag for it though, i'd get one for my 5.1 hi-capa. i'll probably get a tm extreme as I think hi-capa's are the shizzle but they are the shizzle because of the quality. cheap replica would defy the point for me. and metal slides ruin any good pistol!

TM is releasing an extended mag for the extreme.

should work in the 5.1

Archived