Ebairosft.com /Ebaybanned notice

Paul EB

Hi, recently i see some buyer here said we given fake tracking number. I would welcome him to show his case here to show how he lose the money i can also show the shipping prove. On the other hand, i want to show our operation and let people know why you will got the number which may not tracable

For example if someone make a buying on 16 June, 2009

17 june morning , Selina ( my staff ) find it and print it out. She will arrnage a tracking number to this order ( this number is a label and given by HKPO). If Buyer paid for many items weight over 2KG, we will given it CPXXXXXXXXXHK, if weigth below 2KG , we will give it RAXXXXXXXXHK .

17 June 5:30pm, we send such hard copy to My Hong Kong warehouse.Jesses & Cindy will record them at my GZ office ( There is 170KG from Hong Kong)

18 June afternoon, My Hong Kong warehouse will receive the order paper and start the items picking up.

19 June , order on 16 June is ready and on the line for packing .

20 /21 June, we send them to post office.

21 /22 June, your tracking information is uploaded on HKPO website.

This is the fastest if evrey thing as normal, surely the weekend order will got the late. For some case, people paid but have not finish the order process, we will keep to send email to ask them what they paid for. Such case need 1-3 more days.

For some case the items you ordered i stored at GZ so i need 1-3 more days to send them to HK.

For some case, the items is return to me by some strange reasons ( every day 1-2 cases)

For some case, my packing staff decide to change the arranged tracking number becoz the breaking of the code or the weigth finally is not match the Selina guess , the changed number records will be sent to my GZ office after 3-5 days.

I have to say sorry here becoz until now, we have not bar code system to manage my warehouse but i have 1300 kinds airsofts items. I can only promise over 90 % items u paid are right now in store. for 8 % items i can easy to replace , for example ''element'' is just locate besides me.

Also, sorry again,,,, we recently got increasing case and the packing center make some case delay. I can honestly tell all, every month we have around 25- 30 claim case at paypal, over 80 % are shipped and around 20 % are the mistake from us. All of the mistake case got the FULL refund. But we do around 8000 case monthly, i think the rate is reasonable

We run this website 2 years, If we despend on the cheating for business, we have to closed already but not growing. anyway i promise i will go to find some ways to speed up the processing .Hope you can understand my poor english. :)

Paul

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think, we're all demanding consumers. We want our stuff cheap, decent quality, and fast. Sometimes that borders on the unreasonable. Personally, whenever I shop with ebaybanned, I place the order, write it down somewhere, and forget about it. I don't have any expectations on the shipping time. It always turns up in the end, anyway, and I've gotten it for a good price. If anyone's in a hurry to obtain something, pay more and shop elsewhere. Or, plan your purchases in advance, shop at ebaybanned, save some monies doing so, and be chilled about when it gets to you.

I don't know about the recent case but last year i kept getting incorrect tracking numbers for an order i placed. The emails are all long deleted but essentially Jesse (when are you sacking that useless member of staff?) fobbed me off with presumably whatever tracking number was closest untill i raised a paypal dispute.

I first emailed for a tracking number and Jesse sent me one, i checked it on HK tracking and it was for a parcel (to the right country) that was sent mid may 2008, 2 months before i placed my order!

I emailed again and asked for another, and was given an old tracking number for a parcel going to Brazil.

Then i emailed again, and got another old tracking number for a parcel going to Brazil!!

I then raised a paypal dispute, and guess what? I got a tracking number for a parcel posted on the same day which then arrived shortly after.

Seriously, i've never ever seen a worse retailer than you, you're organisation is clearly poor at best and Jesse is nothing short of useless, where did you get him from? the reject useless staff bin?

Would it really be that hard for you to actually process orders properly and then log the tracking numbers on paypal (which paypal would then email to the buyer) so they are there and available for the buyer and for paypal should a claim be raised? I know thats what i do whenever i post anything by a service with a tracking number.

I know i won't be spending any money on your site again, you can be as cheap as you want but i'm not going to support the worst retailer i have ever come across.

Maybe he cant sack himself? firing someone on china is not as expensive as doing it here on spain, to say the least :lol:

I havent had bad experiences with Ebay banned, well, just one easily solved, but im just one of those lucky customers which pplasces an order and waits about a month until it arrives, if it doesnt, paypal dispute summons jeesse, problem solved.

But you have "legions" of fans on spanish forums paul, HUGE leggions of "fans"...

Same question here.

How many people have to tell you that Jesse is a waste of space before you realise that he is HOPELESS?

He's the biggest single flaw in your operation.

Beyond that, care to comment on the progress of order number 33396?

I ordered $208 of stuff on 12th June and have yet to receive ANY correspondance regarding this order.

In the mean time, I have purchased a chinese phone, airsoft stuff from GunnerAirsoft, an M16 armorers wrench from the USA, Ducati 916 brake discs from Italy and a motorbike stand from Thailand.

ALL OF THESE ITEMS HAVE ALREADY ARRIVED.

And, before you start with the whole "free shipping" thing, an AGM M4 bought from you with "free shipping" cost almost the same as a similar gun bought from Gunner once shipping is included.

You're avoiding the responsibility for timely shipping by hiding behind the whole "shipping is free" thing.

Indeed, everything i had came by standard airmail.

You can't blame standard airmail for 2 - 4 week waiting times, the longest its ever taken for me is 5 days and most by that service arrive within 3 days of being shipped.

The problem certainly doesn't seem to be with the postal companies, its you.

I only use EB for stuff that

a) I don't need urgently

b ) don't cost much money.

I love EB for buying small inexpensive parts like mounts, railcovers, grips. stuff like that. Bought 2 optics, both didn't work/had major flaws. Took 5 weeks to get a store credit, thanks to Jesse.

And I agree with stealth. I bought a Magpul PTS ASAP (sling mount) and EBs costs just as much as the one from scopeandlasers incl. shipping.

But again, products are actually pretty good, but communication and customer service, flat out, sucks big time.

I also checked my last few shipment details and the acutal shipping took between 4-6 days every time. While it took EB up to 14days from my payment to the day the tracking number showed up.

2 weeks to proceed an order is pretty weak.

I have to concur with all that has been said above.

I've spent a considerable amount with your company over the past few years and I've been happy to wait for the goods to turn up. This normally happens without any contact or a tracking number. I was prepared to put up with this minor eccentricty/quirk because your goods have been reasonably priced and what I expected.

Recently, when I questioned the location of an item after 3 weeks of waiting, your staff member Jesse (oh look THAT name again) contacted me with a 'tracking number' that was unknown on the HK post website. It remained unknown for another 2 weeks despite an exchange of emails. I then entered a Paypal dispute, got given the same random useless number which I pointed out via the Paypal system didn't exist (yet again) and you refunded me.

This is not the first time that you've got it badly wrong and Jesse has tried to fob me off with either incorrect or bogus tracking numbers when I've questioned the location of missing items. It is, however, certainly the last time. I won't be shopping with you again and I would urge people to deal with you with a degree of caution.

D

hi,

i will speed up the processing, tomorrow i will go to employ more staff... the main reason i make this post is: tell people this is not fake tracking number.

hoprfully i can make order arrived 8-11 days. sorry for the old late order :rolleyes::rolleyes::blush:

my email is ebayhihi@gmail.com ~~

The danger with making a post like this is people will voice their opinions and you really need to answer the questions voiced.

So many people complain about Jesse... lets start with that question.

When are you going to sack him and hire someone competent?

Quoted as you obviously missed this... :rolleyes:

Hiring more people will help, but hiring the RIGHT people helps a lot more.

Paul, we appreciate your efforts, truly, but, why dont you ire one more person and kill jeese? we will apreciate that, from the bottom of my hart, please :lol:

Anyway, to improve, you must be sincere, theres no freeshipping thing, you just add the shipping to the item price, so If I buy an item, cool, one item, but for several items, the final price just skyrockets :lol:

good luck with your new employees :)

And here I'd just placed an order with EBayBanned/EbAirsoft. Paul, I have to say to your credit that theonline ordering system is much improved over maybe a year ago. The old system really was balls. Now I can actually get through an order and it's maintained in my account. The email autoreply is nice too. And I've dealt with the now infamous Jesse. I did get a tracking number for that order I had a year ago but I seem to remember the package arrived before that tracking number actually worked. :) Hope all your efforts translate to smoother transactions for everyone going forward.

the main reason i make this post is: tell people this is not fake tracking number.

I hate to tell you that this is not the case but it's not.

On the 6th of this month I was provided with a tracking number by Jesse that STILL doesn't work and the goods concerned STILL haven't turned up. Should they do so at some point, which I strongly doubt, on payment of postage I'll return them to you.

Now, I don't know how you explain a tracking number that is clearly not valid AND no goods showing up after a considerable amount of time. I do however know how I explain it.

Paul, you need to streamline your operation. I worked at an airsoft retailer (Precisionairsoft.net) and even when we had 40 orders a day, every single order was sent out the day it was ordered, using the service the customer requested. There is no reason whatsoever that it takes your company 2 weeks+ to get an order in the mail. Until you find a way to cut the processing time down to 1-2 days, I will not order from you and I don't think many other people will either.

Yes ... :flamed:

i promise,,, i improve from coming Friday, to speed up order within 7 days

BIG SORRY EVERY ONE :(:(

Paul, you need to streamline your operation. I worked at an airsoft retailer (Precisionairsoft.net) and even when we had 40 orders a day, every single order was sent out the day it was ordered, using the service the customer requested. There is no reason whatsoever that it takes your company 2 weeks+ to get an order in the mail. Until you find a way to cut the processing time down to 1-2 days, I will not order from you and I don't think many other people will either.

I don't understand why people think EBB is free shipping? From what I understand, the prices are all shipping inclusive, which means the shipping costs have been factored into the prices, rather than shipping being free.

Edit: Btw Paul, I think people here aren't just asking you to speed up orders, but to fire Jesse as well.

Archived