Ebairosft.com /Ebaybanned notice

Paul EB

A lot of people still buy from EBB, it's why they're so backlogged in the first place.

Shipping isn't free, but it's cheaper than a lot of HK places. I don't mind waiting the extra time.

I guess it all boils down to how patient you are/how desperately you need what you want to order?

Ben.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never had a significant problem with EBB, though something did disappear from a parcel in transit once.

However, I will still file a paypal dispute at any sign of something going wrong, missing or a tracking number not working. Disputes are easy to close but not so easy to open as time goes by.

Paul has now contacted me to apologise which I have duly accepted.

I should state that I never did think that any of this was his fault from the start. The only problem I've ever had is with Jesse and I've made that point VERY directly in my response to his apology. Having said that, it's not unreasonable to believe that 'the buck stops' with the boss.

It's a horrible thing to suggest that anyone should be fired or be made redundant but in this case I think there's a lot of collective experience and justification for such a view. It's not as though this is a recent glitch or drop in standards of behaviour either. I don't know how he could get any worse.

Let's hope that this brings things to a mutually beneficial conclusion. If the customer service improves then I'll have no reason not to buy from Paul again. That's not necessarily about delivery times, although they could be improved, but more about contact and accurate order status info. The latter never actually did work on the website.

Never had any problems with EB. Got my latest order on tuesday, seven working days after I ordered it, and the one before took only six working days. Email notification that the order has been posted, like those that eHobby Asia send, would be a definite step forward though.

My orders always usually come within two weeks.

Nothing but the finest service from Paul in my experience.

I only ever once had a problem - they sent a sling instead of a lanyard.

Sent an e-mail, Jesse responded asking for a picture to prove it, I took one, sent it, and that was that. Got the lanyard two weeks later.

Awesome.

Ben.

IL have an update to why you are doing them order ID: 32135 i ordered things from ehobby on the same day with there cheapest shipping service and that has arrived, my only complaint with your service is that your communication with your customers is non existent and the time you spend putting the orders together for shipping takes forever,

Sent an e-mail, Jesse responded asking for a picture to prove it, I took one, sent it, and that was that. Got the lanyard two weeks later.

Awesome.

I've had that in the past too ... an item didn't arrive and Jesse asked me to send a photo to prove it ...

As you say, awesome :D

I have ordered lot's of thing's from ebaybanned ,I have paid for item's that i have had to send email's several day's if not week's later to find that the do not have stock of the item.

I would have expected any retailer to have emailed me to let me know they had no stock and give an expected date of when they would have stock rather than ebaybanned holding my money for an undetermend lenght of time or getting an email responce from jesse saying the will ship assap three week's after i made the order.

I recently made an order for a ris hand guard for a sig 552 ,i was provided with a tracking number after several email's which showed a parcel leaving hong kong almost a fortnight after i made my order,I have no way of knowing that tracking number belonged to the order i placed and this number did not work with parcel force or royal mail tracking, keep's saying invalid tracking number .

After 3 week's of not knowing were my order was i emailed ebaybanned to be told by jesse that my order would arrive soon and the tracking number was correct yet it still did not work with any uk tracking,after 1 month i asked again and was told by jesse to go check my post office,this was the final straw so i opened a dispute to claim my money back through paypal which i did.

Every order i have made with ebaybanned has took longer and longer to arrive .

I do not understand why other HK retailer's can sell and ship item's for a few dollar's more than the price of the item's that ebaybanned sell and claim to be shipping free of charge and these retailer can get their order's to me in less than 7 day's.

Also the free shipping you claim to provide is untrue as you load the price of each item with a postal charge this makes it expensive for large order's.

I could live with the long delivery times but i can't live with tracking number not working or jesse's lack of communication skill's.

If i buy some thing from ebay banned i have to trust that you will send the good's i have paid for and providing a working tracking number goes a long way in reasuring that trust in my eye's.

If i send jesse an email asking what is happening with an order i expect a more detailed responce than he will ship asap but rather a reason to why it has not already been shipped and when i can expect it to be shipped.

He is not my friend or family, but i know how difficulty he face, if i have better system and spend more time and effort to improve the service , he will be no problem. :rolleyes:

I don't see how it takes 7 days?

Day 1 - i pay for item

Day 2 - Box up Item and label

Day 3 - Take items to post office

Day 4 - Send Tracking # via email (copy and paste it) "double check the # before you send"

FYI day 2 and 3 can be combined as can 3 and 4 :P

Their is a reason I have done NO follow up business with your company. Don't hide behind your free shipping :angry:

I have just accepted the way stuff travels from HK, if it comes faster than two weeks, I am impressed. But that is the price I pay for buying cheap stuff.

Also, everyone complains about the "FREE SHIPPING", the right use of the word should be "SHIPPING INCLUDED", then no more mistakes can be made.

Surely, he pays for shipping just as much as any other HK store, he just keeps the prices simple.

He should seriously look into programming a system that will send a EMAIL with tracking whenever the item is shipped, perhaps even emails when item is beeing packed, and so on. As far as I know, emails are free ;D

He should seriously look into programming a system that will send a EMAIL with tracking whenever the item is shipped, perhaps even emails when item is beeing packed, and so on. As far as I know, emails are free ;D

You mean like the system Paypal provide free of charge and have done for years?

Ive got to say guys,. so many of you are happy to post up slating their performance... But as he has said, there is, i feel, quite a reasonable explanation for some items taking a few days between being ordered on the site and being shipped. If you place an order monday, the paperwork doesnt clear till end monday. This is then sent IN HARD COPY to the warehouse, and the items are found. This, i would expect to be done in a day. Then, no the third day, the items are taken to the post office and shipped. Admittedly, this is not a very well designed or efficient system, but its the way they do things, and Paul has already said he is currently in the process of automating lots of this, speeding the whole process along. I think he has recieved your comments, he has said he is going to speed up his service in the coming week,s lets give him a chance to prove it now shall we?

My 2 cents, not meant to be a rant

Well I was just gonna put in a big order to ebaybanned but after reading this, I can assure you I will be ordering from rsov instead. This type of "processing" is completely unacceptable.

To the person who posted the triangle, and the person who said "sometimes this borders unreasonable" you guys are mindlessly defending an absolute ###### retailer who gives a bad name to otherwise upstanding Chinese/ Chinese-Americans. Its people like you that destroy the reputations of races as a whole.

Let me reiterate: STOP DEFENDING THIS GUY

Its true, you get what you pay for but not in this case. I travel to China frequently and visit airsoft producers/distributors/shops every time. The prices on EBB are worse than the ones you get from small shops, and the pricing on the shipping is average. (i.e. the price of the item - shipping cost, as their prices are all inclusive). In this case, you get much less than what you pay for. 7 days processing is never acceptable. Even if you do not possess the "bar code system" your methods of processing suck a big one. "Selina" can send the order the same day you recieve it, and your warehouse should be able to pack up the items the same day. Its called the internet. Its called email. You need 2 terminals (computers) 4 holes in the wall, 2 power cables, and 2 internet cables. Stop beating around the bush and being lazy and sitting around in your sandals and tank tops eating ramen soup all day smoking cigarettes after.

You need to step up your game and abide by common business practices such as 24 hour processing, accountable staff, etc.

When i pay, i expect reasonably fast, the quality advertised, and the price advertised. Whoever posted that triangle clearly never took economics.

To the person who posted the triangle, and the person who said "sometimes this borders unreasonable" you guys are mindlessly defending an absolute ###### retailer who gives a bad name to otherwise upstanding Chinese/ Chinese-Americans. Its people like you that destroy the reputations of races as a whole.

...sitting around in your sandals and tank tops eating ramen soup all day smoking cigarettes after.

Steady on :huh:

There's a difference between saying 'I have had lots of good deals with this guy' as Punky and others have done and 'destroying the reputations of races as a whole', as well as your second remark. It's unpleasant, uncalled for and unacceptable.

I have decided to go elsewhere as getting my stuff quickly doesn't seem likely, but it doesnt hurt to be civil and the mud slinging is totally unnecessary.

Steady on :huh:

There's a difference between saying 'I have had lots of good deals with this guy' as Punky and others have done and 'destroying the reputations of races as a whole', as well as your second remark. It's unpleasant, uncalled for and unacceptable.

I have decided to go elsewhere as getting my stuff quickly doesn't seem likely, but it doesnt hurt to be civil and the mud slinging is totally unnecessary.

I'm chinese myself and deal business in china, and deal with this type of shady business owners all the time. Sorry if it offends you, sorry if it was uncalled for, but i personally do believe this is true, and get completely fed up when these types of business owners keep making sorry excuses and beating around the bush. You know what happens when you make excuses in our company? you get your *albatross* fired right away.

Whether you're chinese or not isn't the issue. The fact you've called some well respected members of the forum who were merely listing good deals they have had with EB 'mindless drones' (there are two sides to every story remember, and I've heard of some delayed orders from RSOV too) is. That was the unneccessary bit.

Dave

I have just accepted the way stuff travels from HK, if it comes faster than two weeks, I am impressed. But that is the price I pay for buying cheap stuff.

Also, everyone complains about the "FREE SHIPPING", the right use of the word should be "SHIPPING INCLUDED", then no more mistakes can be made.

Surely, he pays for shipping just as much as any other HK store, he just keeps the prices simple.

The point isn't really that anybody assumed EBB has a magical bunny that slips their packages into the postal system for free.

It's just that, by claiming that postage is "free" EBB can dodge any complaints about shipping.

"Dude, so what if it took 5 weeks to arrive? Shipping was free!!!"

On a more mundane note, I dislike the whole "free shipping" thing because it stops me from choosing what type of shipping I want.

if I am happy to wait 3 or 4 weeks for a parcel to arrive (such as when I'm working abroad) then I'll select airmail as the shipping method.

If I want something in a hurry I'll pick a 3 day service (and expect to wait a week or so) in order to get it quicker.

by using this "free shipping" system EBB can, if they wish, send parcels out once a month by pigeon post and, as long as the item arrives eventually, a customer has no reason to complain because no specific type of shipping was selected.

Beyond that, seriously, I'd like to hear what's happening with order number 33396, placed on 12th June 2009. I've heard nothing since then.

The point isn't really that anybody assumed EBB has a magical bunny that slips their packages into the postal system for free.

It's just that, by claiming that postage is "free" EBB can dodge any complaints about shipping.

"Dude, so what if it took 5 weeks to arrive? Shipping was free!!!"

On a more mundane note, I dislike the whole "free shipping" thing because it stops me from choosing what type of shipping I want.

if I am happy to wait 3 or 4 weeks for a parcel to arrive (such as when I'm working abroad) then I'll select airmail as the shipping method.

If I want something in a hurry I'll pick a 3 day service (and expect to wait a week or so) in order to get it quicker.

by using this "free shipping" system EBB can, if they wish, send parcels out once a month by pigeon post and, as long as the item arrives eventually, a customer has no reason to complain because no specific type of shipping was selected.

Beyond that, seriously, I'd like to hear what's happening with order number 33396, placed on 12th June 2009. I've heard nothing since then.

ban "Paul" haha

I buy from EBB on and off, typically smaller items that I dont really mind waiting for, I guess my only complaint would be a seemly total lack of being able to see what stage your order is in (Khmountain are even worse at this btw)

You make your purchase and the status seems to always be "Will ship asap" this never seems to change ever.

And a few weeks back my account suddenly stopped working and I was advised by Jesse to resign up because it was possible my account was wiped during changes to the site. Ok cool but you might want to tell people about this sort of thing on your front page rather than us having to email to find out.

I would suggest having a look at how RSOV operate, They communicate very very well with their customers, and though their prices often dont compare they are still miles ahead in how their website systems and handling tactics operate. Its super easy to login to your account and see whats happening with your order.

Though your copping a lot of flak here Paul I'm sure that if you tidy up your operation a little and communicate better you'll do well.

I expect this all started around 1pm yesterday when I filed a claim with paypal to get a refund, right after defending your company on another thread on this very forum.

Numerous attempts at contact, loads of fake tracking numbers (I dont care what you say, you send out fake numbers, we all know it) and no products.

I got my refund btw chaps, and an admission of guilt. That was my last order, benefit of the doubt has run out.

Edit: Shady 3:45am spelling

The only thing that is wrong is that they are extremely disorganized. Other than that I think they're a leading company who has grown very big, very quickly but their methods haven't changed.

'Free' shipping is selling point not an excuse.

I've made a few orders from EBB and have received everything in 3-4 weeks which was ok, but really, the shipping is less than a week and 2-3 weeks to process an order is bad. The problem I have is I get no information about my order and get lied to when I ask.

I don't know if Jesse does a bad job or he has too much to do but you need to fix it.

Paul, I think you should go buy something from RSOV/WGC/Redwolf/ehobby/Airsoftpark and see what they do. If you can do what they do, I'd order from you all the time.

Archived