Ebairosft.com /Ebaybanned notice

Paul EB

Hi Sir, they are shipped already and trackable number is sent to you by forum PM.

regards

Paul

The point isn't really that anybody assumed EBB has a magical bunny that slips their packages into the postal system for free.

It's just that, by claiming that postage is "free" EBB can dodge any complaints about shipping.

"Dude, so what if it took 5 weeks to arrive? Shipping was free!!!"

On a more mundane note, I dislike the whole "free shipping" thing because it stops me from choosing what type of shipping I want.

if I am happy to wait 3 or 4 weeks for a parcel to arrive (such as when I'm working abroad) then I'll select airmail as the shipping method.

If I want something in a hurry I'll pick a 3 day service (and expect to wait a week or so) in order to get it quicker.

by using this "free shipping" system EBB can, if they wish, send parcels out once a month by pigeon post and, as long as the item arrives eventually, a customer has no reason to complain because no specific type of shipping was selected.

Beyond that, seriously, I'd like to hear what's happening with order number 33396, placed on 12th June 2009. I've heard nothing since then.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When i pay, i expect reasonably fast, the quality advertised, and the price advertised. Whoever posted that triangle clearly never took economics.

The irony is that the supposed big businessman here apparently never learnt not to make stupid assumptions. I might not have done economics at university level, but I do have A level certs to prove that I took it and passed. Eat your words mister.

Unlike mr Ju, lots of us do not get to travel to China on business and *ahem* social visits, so EBB IS the cheapest place we can order from. Because it is the cheapest place, its expected to have time issues. The triangle stands, and I think it's apparent that this guy here is incapable of seeing things from the PoV of anyone else other than his "ohhh i visit china a lotttt" *albatross*.

Besides, that triangle is not even a part of economics, but part of the reality of life. Whoever's trying to pass off something like that as proof of knowledge (or lack thereof) in economics, well, you gotta wonder if THEY took economics eh?

Mr. Ju, I'd like to point out that the only person painting negative portrayals of chinese people on this thread so far has been you.

As someone who:

1) Is chinese

2) Frequently visits Hong Kong and Mainland China

I suppose by your standards I'm allowed to tell you to stfu and gtfo.

Paul, you need to fire Jesse. He's a completely useless tit.

Im not sure that some people understand how a business can fall behind if its swamped by orders because its popular and cheap? If there is only a few people on pauls staff then they cant be expected to magically keep up with thousands of orders if there is a sudden boom or new product that everyone wants. Its fair enough to say to this point, well he could just hire some more staff. But Paul may not have the time or money to be able to take on new staff and train then up to a better than jesse standard. In all my dealings with ebb i have bought things and have had an email from paul with working tracking numbers. Once i had an order than arrived without a metal m4 body that i had included in my order, paul apoligised for the mistake and included a m4 metal mag as well as the body by means of compensation.

Also Mr.Ju your remarks have been totally inappropriate and uncalled for. Just because you travel to china and do business there dose not mean that you can suddenly think that your comments become expert opinion just because you have been there. By the same standard i have travelled to actionhobbies and bought products from there, hence i known the intricate workings of their operation and can be called forward to give evidence on how they run thier business.

Hi Paul it was me that emailed you originaly stating that i had seen alot of talk about these fake tracking numbers and was happy with your response that basicly you generate the tracking number your end and it basicly takes a few days for this to process and then appear on the post office system when you have posted it but my point was, why provide a number if its not yet trackable it just causes more confusion as they dont work for a good few days and all i want to know is if its shipped or not if its not shipped tell me so and provide a tracking number when it is shipped and trackable. I use your service not because you have the quickest shipping but because you have good prices for single items with shipping included etc. It just feels like being misled when these tracking numbers are provided. But further more to that matter i ordered on the 16th of june as you used in your example and you said tracking will be up by the 23rd but alas still nothing so has it been shipped yet?

Regards Alex.

Further to my rant above, I have had a really nice message from Paul explaining the situation and giving reasons for the issues, I won’t put it here, that’s for him to do.

As a business owner myself I can unfortunately tell you that all the reasonable explanations in the world will not fix a history of bad service, I gave him a few tips but it’s nothing I'm sure he doesn’t know already, this chap has built a small empire supplying us with items that we want and need. He needs to now streamline his operation, have another look at procedures which might have worked when they were shipping 10 items out a day and revamp them for the larger scale business they conduct now and work out a good automated mail system. But we all know about this because its something we expect and get from other suppliers.

Unfortunately I won’t be ordering again personally unless I see a vast improvement in service levels reported here and on other forums I frequent, I think they are capable of it, and the product for the most part is outstanding when you consider the cost of it.

I just wanted to make it clear I have nothing against any of ebaybanned's staff, just the service they give. Paul is a really nice chap.

Have ordered twice in past few months. Mostly small items (googles, ris,etc..). Nice cheap price, good products (for that price), good response on email if i need it... Cant complain.

Items come in about 2 weeks (Europe), wich is realy good for that price. If you are complaining, go to other store and pay much more for UPS or somthing...

Will make a new order soon, need a new foregrip and some stuff...

As for M. Ju. Open your own store, get the orders done in 24h for the same price and we will buy from you, orelse STFU.

cheers ;)

I'll be honest - no issues with eBayBanned aside from an item which was never shipped (1 out of 15 or so orders). That was cleared up by a PayPal dispute and we went on our merry way. Takes about two weeks for me to receive my items, sometimes a few days more, but I order there if it's not a pressing need.

I've noticed a lot of late hatred to bad spelling, but to be honest, it does state in forum rules about this kind of thing. I always just hit return now and again after a few sentence's and also throw in a "," to show catching breath in a long sentence.

Maybe the reason

some of you can't get good communication

with EBB or other foreign sellers

is because you can't spell

and you don't know how to double-space text?

Ben.

You know... I did not want to say it... the spelling and grammar is getting really bad. I am a super mod on a forum so I am used to it. However... some peoples posts are like nails down a blackboard.

Still... sorry to go off topic. Sack Jessie please! ;)

Yes the prices may not be the worst or the best but the service is terrible ,once something goes wrong or a order takes a long time to arrive it is like pulling teeth to try and find out what is happening.

Ebaybanned do seem to have a very stange way of proccesing order's which does more often or not lead's to either a long delivery time or not receiving you order at all.If i post on this forum so people can know the type of dealing's i have had with ebaybanned it is so they know that ebaybanned may not be the best place for them to order from.

To all the people that have had good service from ebaybanned i am pleased that you have had no problem but that does not excusse the poor service that other's have received.

Paul you really need to have a good look at how you run ebaybanned as it is very random as far as customer service goes ,you have a good product line which is hard to get and at a good price but are let down when that probuct does not arrive at its destination.

Your postage is not free and you should not be able to hide behind this when items take a long time to arrive at the customer's door.

Please take on board what your customer's are telling you and find another job for jesse to do as he/she is hopless at the one he/she does now.

The irony is that the supposed big businessman here apparently never learnt not to make stupid assumptions. I might not have done economics at university level, but I do have A level certs to prove that I took it and passed. Eat your words mister.

Unlike mr Ju, lots of us do not get to travel to China on business and *ahem* social visits, so EBB IS the cheapest place we can order from. Because it is the cheapest place, its expected to have time issues. The triangle stands, and I think it's apparent that this guy here is incapable of seeing things from the PoV of anyone else other than his "ohhh i visit china a lotttt" *albatross*.

Besides, that triangle is not even a part of economics, but part of the reality of life. Whoever's trying to pass off something like that as proof of knowledge (or lack thereof) in economics, well, you gotta wonder if THEY took economics eh?

i never said i was a BIG businessman. I said we have dealings/majority dealings in china. second, EBB is not cheaper than RSOV by a margin large enough to justify the massive discrepancy in customer service.

Economics is the study of real market interactions, the triangle should hold ceteris paribus, but not in the case of EBB vs RSOV or gunnerair or any of the other places to go. When all's said and done on an order of about $500, EBB is only cheaper than RSOV by ~$20-40. In the time that it takes EBB to get you your order, you might as well order from RSOV and select SEA SHIPPING and your order will be $200 cheaper than EBB. Thats what i mean by economical.

Archived