Ebairosft.com /Ebaybanned notice

Paul EB

Maybe the reason

some of you can't get good communication

with EBB or other foreign sellers

is because you can't spell

and you don't know how to double-space text?

Ben.

how does that make any sense whatsoever? "Paul" clearly doesnt speak fluent english, so how would me using proper grammar and spelling facilitate a retail transaction in anyway? Not like he knows the difference... just sayin...

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop.. typing... Michael. Your hole is so deep now you can barely see out, we all know ebb is best for small one off items that we dont mind waiting for. Get off your soap box, stop burning bridges and jump off the bandwagon, your point was made, move on.

Well I've recently received a too short (and too narrow) element AK47 receiver from ebay banned. Emailed jesse about this, he said send pics so I did, his response was "what's your suggestion" to which I said a refund would be nice, he has so far not replied to this and that transaction has dissappeared from EB airsofts records.... Not exactly happy. Paul, if you're reading this I'd really like to talk.

Didn't bother to read the whole thread, but I would like to share my thoughts on EB - "the Service" is S_H_I_T and I would not buy from "Paul" if he was that last airsoft trader on the face of the planet, and they say that cockroces would survive a nuke!!! :D:D

Punkypink, Michael Ju; You are both BANNED from posting in this thread any more.

Seriously, if you want to post something that actually contributes to the thread or something that you want EBB to read then PM me first.

I swear, if either of you clutter up this thread any more with your bickering I'll suspend you for a month.

Also, cos I don't mind going the "extra mile" I would STRONGLY advise Punkypink to think twice about ignoring me and making another post, especially one that starts with "I don't mean to continue the argument but...."

Seriously, this thread is to give people an opportunity to make complaints or offer advice and support to EBB.

Punky, Michael Ju: Stay away from this thread.

Everybody else: Please don't post unless it's on topic.

I dont mind them, this time last week, litterally, i placed an order for 3 T-shirt's and few other bit's and bob's, they arrived yesterday.

Usually my package's take more than a fortnight to arrive, however regardless of other peoples oppinion's, what i have bought has been the cheapest around.

However, i would not reccomend them if you are needing a parcel in a hurry.

Echoing what others have said. Simple rule is, if you need it in a hurry order form someone else. If you can wait, order from Ebairsoft/EBB. And/or for big order go elsewhere.

All my orders have, touch wood, arrived fine. That said i've probably cursed the two i have currently placed with them.

As some feedback though a confirmation email when the items posted would be good, but that might place extra strain on what sounds like a VERY busy operation.

Fix your spelling there?

No, I added some words to make it sound a little less like I was picking on the guy posting above me, and more like it was aimed at multiple people in the thread.

But thanks for the pointless post. Why did you then post again, directly below, out of interest? Couldn't find the Edit button? ;)

I've ordered a lot from Paul and EBB in the past. Some of it arrives in a week, but the bigger shipments (usually the ones in the SpeedPost boxes, and not the jiffy bags) usually take 3 weeks to a month.

As for the quality, it's all as advertised. Some people claim to have not received the same goods as were pictured on the website, but I've bought something out of every catagory, from optics to vests, and it hasn't happened to me.

Maybe, in the interests of fair play, someone (I get the feeling it will be me <_<) should do this;

Take EBB's delivery time as an average of 3 weeks.

Get two other major cheapsoft retailers, and line them up on a handy chart.

20 identical products picked at random. Base price, and price with shipping. Also, start a poll, and find out the average time (NOT the time stated on the site - important!) delivery takes from each site (perhaps different weight catagories?). Discard any anomalies, and go with the majority vote.

Has this been done, or is that my project for tomorrow?

Ben.

Maybe, in the interests of fair play, someone (I get the feeling it will be me <_<) should do this;

Take EBB's delivery time as an average of 3 weeks.

Get two other major cheapsoft retailers, and line them up on a handy chart.

That might be interesting in an obscure way.

Thing is, I don't think anybody is disputing that EBB are cheaper than most other retailers.

What they're complaining about is that EBB offer a terrible postal service and that due to the "free" shipping policy, there's no way to challenge that service.

To be frank, I'd only ever purchase from EBB if no other retailer had the item I wanted.

Without a shadow of a doubt I'd prefer to pay $20-odd extra and buy from a retailer that offered a hassle-free service.

EBB need to realise that they ARE perceived, by a lot of people, as the "bottom of the pile" due to their poor delivery service.

I hope Paul doesn't take that as an insult. It isn't meant as one.

It's just that they have the potential to be SO much better and they're letting themselves down because of their poor administration in general and terrible postage in particular.

To be fair I don't think the real issues are about delivery times or prices. The products and the prices are why we all attempt to shop with EBB.

The common complaints seem to be about what happens when things go wrong and the credibility/validity/availability of tracking information for orders.

The bottom line is that once I've paid I like to know where my goods are. When those goods don't arrive after a few weeks and I make an enquiry I don't expect to be fobbed off, told to be patient, and given a tracking number that doesn't work.

Just like Stealth I've bought a fair bit from overseas sources (including some based in HK and China) recently and they've arrived in a timely fashion with web based tracking that worked perfectly. None took more than a week.

To be fair I don't think the real issues are about delivery times or prices. The products and the prices are why we all attempt to shop with EBB.

The common complaints seem to be about what happens when things go wrong and the credibility/validity/availability of tracking information for orders.

To be clear, when I say "Poor administration and terrible postage" that's exactly what I mean.

I don't care if EBB are shipping stuff by sea, and that's why it takes a month to arrive.

I DO care if my emails go unanswered and the status of my order goes without being updated for weeks on end.

I don't care if EBB are shipping stuff by sea, and that's why it takes a month to arrive.

I DO care if my emails go unanswered and the status of my order goes without being updated for weeks on end.

I care more when my multiple emails are answered but with patronising reponses and bogus tracking numbers.

I've made 20+ separate orders over the past year or so, every single one has arrived in 2 weeks on the dot. I just accepted that there is no tracking and I'm fine with that, only tracking numbers I got showed the day it was shipped but no progress stops or ETA.

I did receive a faulty bowman and emailed Jesse and he mailed a replacement out to me no questions asked.

One of my favorite HK retailers.

Anyone know how many orders EBB gets in a typical week? I think I remember reading Paul said he did 100-200K USD a month. How many of those orders do you think are 1-2 items? It might be tough to get all those orders out same or even next day. More staff to improve processing times will increase overhead and may lead to higher prices.

.02 :P

More staff to improve processing times will increase overhead and may lead to higher prices.

If he gets so many orders he should have no issue hiring more help (Or even the same number of competent staff) and if they could process things in a speedy manner more people would order from them.

I avoid them because in this modern world of e-commerce I expect things promptly and most retailers have no issues filling that. And it usually isn't even that expensive shipping wise.

Its quite ironic of paul as he has used my order as his example for these tracking numbers and i just had an email from him explaining my order appears to be lost offering me a refund. He has however offered me a free gift. Im taking the refund at this time as i could do with the money now TBH but it wont stop me from using ebaybanned in the future.

I've made over 30 orders with Ebaybanned. In fact I have 3 that I've recently made

BUT

I am still waiting for a MOE Black handguard that I ordered on 09/May/2009 order number #29964

As usual Paul split the order into two parts - I received the rails but never the handguard. I sent Paul an email - in return Jesse sent me a shipping number that does not work on 0/June/09.

It's over a month and Paul is ignoring my emails. As I said I trust them and have kept ordering from them and I hope this is just a mistake asthey are a busy company.

HOWEVER I STILL WANT THE HANDGUARD I PAID FOR PLEASE.

for other users warning....

thanks

Red

Outward Registered Letter

Destination - United Kingdom

The item (RA926846455HK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 19-May-2009

http://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/genresult.jsp

you can not track on UK PO ? surely i remember u , u are one of my very old buyer ~~~if lost, surely i can resend u

regards

Paul

I've made over 30 orders with Ebaybanned. In fact I have 3 that I've recently made

BUT

I am still waiting for a MOE Black handguard that I ordered on 09/May/2009 order number #29964

As usual Paul split the order into two parts - I received the rails but never the handguard. I sent Paul an email - in return Jesse sent me a shipping number that does not work on 0/June/09.

It's over a month and Paul is ignoring my emails. As I said I trust them and have kept ordering from them and I hope this is just a mistake asthey are a busy company.

HOWEVER I STILL WANT THE HANDGUARD I PAID FOR PLEASE.

for other users warning....

thanks

Red

As I posted before, Im not much of an EBB fan anymore. After a few orders I figured Id take my business elsewhere. Are they cheaper? Occasionally. But the time it takes me to email them repeatedly, file paypal disputes just to get a response/attention enough to receive a tracking number isnt warranted. I would be better of spending that time at work, earning the 20-30 dollars I could have made in the time period and buy from somewhere else with a few extra dollars in my pocket. Its sad to think that I could SAVE money by buying from a more expensive retailer.

I suppose I should offer positive suggestions as to how I, as an average customer, would like to be served in an effort to help EBB.

1. Tracking numbers within 24-48 hours. If you cant do that because the items you are selling are not actually in stock at your warehouse, dont advertise them as such.

2. I cant stand repetitive responses from Jesse. I took the time to make a personal inquiry. Please take the time to respond to me personally. Address the issue at hand instead of brushing me off. Nobody likes that.

3. I can stomach slow shipping times if I dont feel like they are due in part to the ineptitude of your employees.

t_hum

I recently placed an order (my 4th or 5th with EBB) for an AGM M4. My original order was placed in May 26th but did not show up on my EBB Account (still hasn't). I emailed them asking for a tracking number and got the usual runaround from Jesse (this guy has got to go!!!) a few emails later I got a number which did not work, I later found that it did work once they sent it out 2 weeks later after another wave of strongly worded emails. I waisted another 2 weeks waiting for it to arrive, only to have it seized by customs because they didn't bother to paint the barrel orange. To my surprise they agreed to re-send me another one "as soon as possible". Unfortunately I opened a Paypal dispute a few weeks back to get them to ship out the first one and only have a couple more days until Paypal considers the case closed and I still have no tracking number or proof of shipment from EBB. I am afraid I will be forced to escalate my dispute to a claim for fear that they are trying to wait me out until the Paypal case closes and I will be out of luck. I would really prefer to get my item since that is what I ordered, but if I get a refund instead at least my local retailer has them in stock now for just a few bucks more.

Archived