Ebairosft.com /Ebaybanned notice

Paul EB

Correct.

Unless all the people and businesses on ebay offering free shipping are a scam too? Or furniture stores that offer free delivery over £/$xxx.xx value. Its a matter of internal book keeping more than anything, and has nothing to do with the consumer.

free delivery over certain amount has nothing to do with this one, and surely its not a scam as scam in my books is that someone cheats you out of your money, free shipping is false advertising and im sure this kind of ###### would not hold in anywhere in Europe/USA if some company would advertise like this. Its false to advertise as "Free" when there is nothing free in that quote.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought I'd chime in I made an order for some small items on sep 15th and they were received on Sep 21st, I just ordered another package we'll see if they can keep up.

I ordered from them a lot since they opened, but the only time I have ever had an issue was with an order I made this july, I ordered on july 2nd and received the order Aug 15th. I only order things I don't need ASAP from them, so it was no big deal for me, but I will note that the item was only shipped after an email on Aug 8th. Maybe if they kept up with orders they wouldn't get lost.

In the end all I care about is actually getting the items, if it takes time I went the thrifty route and there has to be a downside to that.

free delivery over certain amount has nothing to do with this one, and surely its not a scam as scam in my books is that someone cheats you out of your money, free shipping is false advertising and im sure this kind of ###### would not hold in anywhere in Europe/USA if some company would advertise like this. Its false to advertise as "Free" when there is nothing free in that quote.

sellers on EBAY do so every day. Live with it and move on.

sellers on EBAY do so every day. Live with it and move on.

the issue is folks wouldnt be daft enough to reccomend an ebay seller to others who offered 'free delivery' yet took several times as long as any other ebay seller to ship stuff out, while asking as much for his items with 'free delivery' as other ebay sellers charge for the items plus paid for delivery. Yet we get a constant wittering of 'buy from ebb he's got free delivery' as though its somehow automatically going to be saving folks money

the issue is folks wouldnt be daft enough to reccomend an ebay seller to others who offered 'free delivery' yet took several times as long as any other ebay seller to ship stuff out, while asking as much for his items with 'free delivery' as other ebay sellers charge for the items plus paid for delivery. Yet we get a constant wittering of 'buy from ebb he's got free delivery' as though its somehow automatically going to be saving folks money

Why not? That is how he started off and the delivery was no different then.

Why not? That is how he started off and the delivery was no different then.

gee then I guess folks weredimwitted enough to reccomend an ebay seller who took several times as long as his competitors to ship stuff and charged just as much with his free shipping as his competitors do with shipping added on top then.. just cos hes been at it from day one doesnt make it any better..

About July-sih I ordered a replica ACOG red dot and it took about 2 weeks to be dispatched and arrive.

I also bought an EOtech 552 replica, and it took the same amount of time to arrive. Unfortunately it stopped working recently and I havnt even skirmished with it. I emailed them about getting a replacement but was emailed back with a fake tracking number.

On October 15th I ordered some KAC style rail covers and the status is currently still on 'processing'. Seen as they say under there 'shipping and returns' page that orders will be dispatched within 72 hours at the latest I thought I should email them.

Yesterday I sent them an email asking when they would send out my replacement eotech and when they would dispatch my rail covers. I also asked them not to send me a fake tracking number. :P

Jesse sent me this email back.

Got it

We will ship your order as soon as possible

Cordially,

Jesse^_^

I really hope they will do what they say, but I dont think this is the last time i'm gonna have to contact them. Does anyone know a direct way of contacting Paul Wong cause I really dont think i'm gonna get my replacement Eotech? :(

Tbf Its gonna take even longer to arrive anyway cause of the bloody postal strike. <_<

I really hope they will do what they say, but I dont think this is the last time i'm gonna have to contact them. Does anyone know a direct way of contacting Paul Wong cause I really dont think i'm gonna get my replacement Eotech? :(

if you cannot get this sorted in traditional way, pm me and i can go holla him, he lives very near to me (just about 40mins away) i go to there where he lives pretty offen (That area) if you cannot get your stuff i can holler him for it.

Another interesting way reared its ugly head to "deal" with orders/customers.

I placed my order, paid right away. It took Paul 9 days to get it shipped. Well, that I am used to that now :P. I was given a valid tracking number (though I am not sure if that package was meant for me). After 2 weeks, nothing. I filed a PayPal dispute yesterday. And today my order update is :.... wait for it. it has been CANCELED.

So, if I am right, they never shipped my stuff, only they were sitting on my money. Isn't it lovely ?

FAIL.

Yup, 10 days in processing for my order... sent a couple of query emails to various addresses, email received from Jesse (which I've learned can never be a good thing), tracking number included, it works on HK post, but not on either of the UK tracking sites...

Will give it another 5 working days and then we're on to the joys of paypal disputes.

Yup, 10 days in processing for my order... sent a couple of query emails to various addresses, email received from Jesse (which I've learned can never be a good thing), tracking number included, it works on HK post, but not on either of the UK tracking sites...

thats because standard airmail shipping isnt a blow by blow track like EMS TNT etc its the international equivalent of 'signed for' post. Its for the use of the sender (for them to be able to show its been posted and that eventually someone has taken delivery and signed for it in event of a dispute), not for the use of the recipient wanting to know how far along the process its got to at any stage.

It'll track as far as point of departure (in this case HK) the next track that'll show up is the proof of delivery after you've received and signed for it.

if you cannot get this sorted in traditional way, pm me and i can go holla him, he lives very near to me (just about 40mins away) i go to there where he lives pretty offen (That area) if you cannot get your stuff i can holler him for it.

Hi,

Thanks alot for the offer, but to my suprise they dispatched my 552 today and the tracking number appears to work!

All that needs to be done now is for them to send me my rail covers, but that should be alot easier to sort out. If I do need some help though, I know who to ask!

Thanks alot! :rolleyes:

Right thats it.

Paul, I have emailed you but you have not replied so I am taking up my complaint here. You and your company have forced me to do this and I do not like bringing problems like this into the public but I feel this is my last resort. You will not like what I am going to say, and from reading this thread I can see that I am not the first by any means.

The order I have had no less than FOUR MONTHS of trouble with is number 33560.

The order was completed but one item was wrong. This was the multicam shirt and pants set in XL. It arrived and it was not XL. Simple error.

I contacted Jesse.

BIG MISTAKE

After sending him a photo he said he would send a new pair out and gave me a tracking number that didn't work. He said he would "check carefully" or "expedite my order" on at least a dozen occasions over the last four months. I asked for a refund, he offered me store credit. I thought what the hell and said I'd like a bell 1911 as I was owed $79. He said they were out of stock, which if fine so I asked for a refund. He had the balls to tell me that I could only have store credit. Now look, I am not stupid, I run a business of my own and I know that giving me store credit costs you less than giving me a refund. I WANT MY MONEY BACK PAUL!

Jesse is rude, insolent, devious and he is an outright liar of the highest order. He gives out fake tracking numbers, and delights in stalling people. I will put this simply: Jesse is a big part of why virtually every airsofter I know is sick of your pirate ship of an airsoft shop.

I will echo many people here and I don't do so lightly: for the good of your business, you should strongly consider having him replaced with someone who isn't a consumate charlatan.

I can deduce from reading your responses to this thread that you are actually a considerate, reasonable and generally likeable chap and it's a shame that the people under you are letting you down. But I can't ignore this, and I really hate to set the dogs on you in public like this but your company isn't prepared to deal the regular way.

PM me with your assurances that I will recieve my refund and I will let this go.

But until you have A. cleaned up your organization and B. fired that useless berk Jesse I will not be shopping at your store. Neither will my entire team and dozens more airsofters I assosciate with.

Not so cordially,

Whiskey.

I have said before that I have generally been quite happy with Ebairsoft/Ebaybanned and even the post times have been fairly reasonable. However, having a recent small issue I have had dealings with Jesse. OMG! I can only assume that Jesse is a relative or has some sort of familial connection or hold. Let's face it if he worked for any of us it's the only way he would still have a job.

I've worked for companies with similar family employee liabilities and its a *fruitcage* nightmare both for the customer and the employer.

Having said that, if this gets resolved okay, I'll almost certainly buy stuff in the future from them.

My thoughts exactly. I would be happy to buy from Ebairsoft if accurate tracking numbers were given and I didn't have to deal with a bloody *suitcase* for brains idiot when things go wrong. I'm happy to wait, I'm just not happy to not know where my package is during transit and the abysmal customer service on the other end.

So please tell us Paul, because I'd like to know, if as you say Jesse is neither freind nor family and yet he is harming your business considerably - why have you not either disciplined or fired the bugger?

Archived