Ebairosft.com /Ebaybanned notice

Paul EB

I don't think this can be said enough when dealing with EBB: Buy ONE item per order. One, not two or three, just one. Do that and your worries will go down substantial. It takes a little more time to place the orders but the chances for EBB screw ups are far less and you don't have to worry about not recieving half your order (when making big orders).

It seems EBB tracking numbers take a lot of time to "activate", usually 2-4 days. I've yet to get a broken tracking number. Of my last 5 orders I've recieved trackning number for 4 of them without having to ask, and within a couple of days. One order was "forgotten" and I had to mail about it after 7 days.

They are slow as mules to order from but I've haven't had too much trouble with them (yet).

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm getting to quite like EBB. Only because I bought the Direct Action Combat Shirt in Multicam. And they sent me out one of there

Tan TAD replica softshells instead. :lol:

That was MINE!!!!

(probably).

I'm still waiting- was sent out as a seperate order from my fastmags. I'll give it to the end of the week. :)

Yay! my package is on its way! (apparently missing the battery, but they said they would send me two Lipos for the mixup...)

They are sooo nice, all I had to do was simply explain to them that I have filed a paypal dispute and, Voila!!! UPS tracking number and top-notch communication!!!

1Z53165A0440265104

CHATSWORTH, CA, US

2009/08/25

UPS SAVER

3.60kg

That is from Yeung at least, Jesse has no clue and he replied to my dispute saying:

the item is in stock now

i will give the number to you several days later

cordially,

Jesse^_^

Good to know at least Yeung is on top of his game. we'll see whats in this pacakge on friday...

Yay! my package is on its way! (apparently missing the battery, but they said they would send me two Lipos for the mixup...)

They are sooo nice, all I had to do was simply explain to them that I have filed a paypal dispute and, Voila!!! UPS tracking number and top-notch communication!!!

1Z53165A0440265104

CHATSWORTH, CA, US

2009/08/25

UPS SAVER

3.60kg

That is from Yeung at least, Jesse has no clue and he replied to my dispute saying:

the item is in stock now

i will give the number to you several days later

cordially,

Jesse^_^

Good to know at least Yeung is on top of his game. we'll see whats in this pacakge on friday...

Yeung = Paul or whoever use that email

Well I filed a dispute for the missing eotech today and got my money back right away from them. Still missing the stickers, but oh well I guess I learned where I should and where I should not buy my stuff from. It was my first time ordering from Ebaybanned and unfortunately it will also be my last time. Good luck to the others who have outstanding orders with them!

Ebaybanned seems to be a hit and miss with some. Tomster, I had an issue similar to yours back in february ordering a holosight. It took them over a week to ship it. Of course, I wasn't infuriated, I got it for fifty bucks and it works very well for it's application. Most other sites sell it for $100+ as well as shipping.

I also thought I'd post a couple orders I have going at the moment. I ordered a new flashhider and supressor along with BB's on monday (August 24th), and they just now shipped it (August 27th). They sent me an email notifying me of this today and a tracking number as well. My second order made on tuesday will most likely be shipped tomorrow.

That's Great!

As for me, 20 days with no real status of the $200 remainder of my order, all I get is a more "confident" jesse claiming that my Gun, Peq, Battery, and charger were sent out in two more packages via UPS.

He won't tell me when it was shipped out, and as for the tracking number? Soon. ^_^

UPS has informed me that any package that has been shipped from HK takes 5 business days at most to reach Los Angeles. We'll see.

im in the same boat. ordered a dboys pdw, peq15, battery, charger on 8/12

ive only received one package so far on 8/29 the peq15, battery via usps and not ups as he kept telling me.

they still probably have not shipped out the pdw and charger as they will not give me a tracking number. its been 17 days.

my only guess is that my items are on backorder or... they are just incredibly slow. usually i receive my order from them within 2 weeks..

Update (just in case Paul is reading this... :rolleyes: )

3rd of August: I ordered an eotech, 2 peq boxes and 1 front grip.

14th of August: Peq boxes arrived but MISSING stickers on 1 sticker sheet.

18th of August: Front grip arrived - also, jesse gave me a trackingnumber for the stickers, which was supposedly going to work after 5 days (WTF?)

24th of August: Still no sign of the eotech and trackingnumber for the replacement stickers still does not work.

27th of August: I cancelled my order of the eotech and filed a paypal dispute. Got my money for the eotech refunded and NOW only they tell me it's STILL out of stock.

2nd of September: Still no sign of the stickers which were missing from my PEQ15 WHICH I PAID FOR!

Update (just in case Paul is reading this... :rolleyes: )

3rd of August: I ordered an eotech, 2 peq boxes and 1 front grip.

14th of August: Peq boxes arrived but MISSING stickers on 1 sticker sheet.

18th of August: Front grip arrived - also, jesse gave me a trackingnumber for the stickers, which was supposedly going to work after 5 days (WTF?)

24th of August: Still no sign of the eotech and trackingnumber for the replacement stickers still does not work.

27th of August: I cancelled my order of the eotech and filed a paypal dispute. Got my money for the eotech refunded and NOW only they tell me it's STILL out of stock.

2nd of September: Still no sign of the stickers which were missing from my PEQ15 WHICH I PAID FOR!

LOL, next time you buy from me again. Even a brainless bimbo with two left hands is faster and most of all more reliable than ebaybanned. :rofl:

I order items from ebaybanned and tend to order stuff that isn't particularly urgent. Haven't had any problems at all though and actually find delivery to be as good if not better than a lot of places.

Hopefully not famous last words since I quite fancy a couple of them Molle gear hanger things.:D

got my charger. dunno why they didnt tell me the tracking number for that.

i did have to file a paypal dispute to try to get them to take some action or atleast explain to me whats going on. they then gave me a ups tracking number, which doesnt work at the moment.. so we'll see.

like many people said. when ordering from ebb. order 1 item if possible. chances are less for a screw up and since shipping is included, you dont save on shipping on large orders anyway.

yeah they shipped my gun 9/1 i got it 9/3. via ups.

smaller items such as battery and charger were sent by usps which takes about a week.

slowest thing is for them to actually send it. could be bc of having too many orders or they are just out of stock on certain items or both.

Archived