Ebairosft.com /Ebaybanned notice

Paul EB

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean 08/22 and 08/31?

Again I find myself needing to order from Ebairsoft. I made a couple of orders and noted even more improvement in the ordering process. Integration with Paypal is tighter, automated emails fly faster. But really the proof of consistency in their improvement is going to be the next steps of order fulfillment. Here we go again!

recieved my battery today, stll no charger, and no "sorry for the screw up" extra battery. oh and no replacement for the broken peq, oh and no ris panels. emailed jackass, he seems upset and wants to know how many packages i recieved, I said one and he never replied.

I will be escalating my dispute to a claim now.

Finally got my PDW, and as I had to wait an extra week because of cock up was sent the engraved version with some extra free goodies. Fair do's to Paul sorted out the problem and was as good as his word and went a long way in customer satisfaction (unlike RW). Service has improved, but if there are any problems contact Paul directly and it will get sorted out. Thumbs up from me.

LOL,

so this was my mail:

> 10 days???

>

> You guys are a joke, when I order from redwolf I'd already have it!

>

> I will buy from airsoftpark in the future, they also offer free shipping and don't take 10 days...

and that was the reply:

Destination - Germany

The item (RB005968604HK) is being processed for departure from Hong

Kong as of 12-Sep-2009

you will receive it several days later

cordially,

Jesse^_^

So obviously nothing has changed, sad..

Got to love the jessie replys when asked when will my order be shipped get told order will be dispatched soon.

10 freakin days and i get told soon, i know patience is virtue and i swore id never order from them again, but i could not find h hop nobs any where else.

Id rather have the option to pay postage costs and get my items in a timely manner.

Im sorry but somegirls, you are blatently being rude in your emails to the guys at ebanned?? What was you thinking, that they were gonna rush your order out because you say '10 days??? You guys are a joke, when I order from redwolf I'd already have it! I will buy from airsoftpark in the future, they also offer free shipping and don't take 10 days...'

I find that if your polite with them they get my stuff out really quick. I cant fault them i really cant....

Ordered a rail, foregrip, and trigger guard from them. Received the trigger guard and the foregrip, and a nice little letter saying that the rail was sent out in a different package.

After e-mailing them, got an e-mail with a fake tracking number. E-mailed back and no-response.

I feel bad as this is for a friends gun. I'd much rather pay $40 in shipping to not only get my parts on time, but actually get some decent customer service that most other companies offer. I guess eeb doesn't have to worry though. It seems that no matter how *suitcasey* their service is, people still keep going back and ordering from them.

Im sorry but somegirls, you are blatently being rude in your emails to the guys at ebanned?? What was you thinking, that they were gonna rush your order out because you say '10 days??? You guys are a joke, when I order from redwolf I'd already have it! I will buy from airsoftpark in the future, they also offer free shipping and don't take 10 days...'

I find that if your polite with them they get my stuff out really quick. I cant fault them i really cant....

Nah, I was always polite in my emails. "Jesse" still gave me fake trackingnumbers and also did not send the stickers, from my PEQ15, which I paid for and did not receive. Dickens, you were just lucky that you didn't get stiffed.

Just put yourself in our shoes, we paid for the stuff that they never even sent out.

Archived