Ebairosft.com /Ebaybanned notice

Paul EB

Why should it take being polite with a seller surely once the cash has been paid then the seller should do whatever they can to enable the correct goods you orderred are sent in a timely manner,

Yes everyone says wait you will get your gooods. I waited 10 days and the order still hasnt been processed, now what is classed as reasonable time to get your goods. I understand that using ebaybanned means it is going to take "time" but i still think 10 days and it hasnt even been processed is a slight joke.

The free shipping is a joke id rather they stopped that service and i could choose to pay a decent price to pay for shiping enabling i get my items in a timely manner.

Yes ebaybanned stocks some unique items and i believe this is theyre only saving grace, hopefully ebaybanned will sort theyre selves out and get back to the good service they had originally.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im sorry but somegirls, you are blatently being rude in your emails to the guys at ebanned?? What was you thinking, that they were gonna rush your order out because you say '10 days??? You guys are a joke, when I order from redwolf I'd already have it! I will buy from airsoftpark in the future, they also offer free shipping and don't take 10 days...'

I find that if your polite with them they get my stuff out really quick. I cant fault them i really cant....

Well this was not my first "complaining" at EB.

I mean, their service is just bad and actually unacceptable. So why should I be polite? They don't deserve polite emails. Taking 10 days to send something out isn't very "polite" either.

And I didn't intent to get any benefit from that mail, I just wanted to complain.

in fact, you could even send them a shakespeare quote and Jesse wouldn't even get it.

The majority of their products are fine. Everything that is "easily" manufatured and cheap is worth buying.

But 2 reddots there, both were damaged.

Why should it take being polite with a seller surely once the cash has been paid then the seller should do whatever they can to enable the correct goods you orderred are sent in a timely manner,

Yes everyone says wait you will get your gooods. I waited 10 days and the order still hasnt been processed, now what is classed as reasonable time to get your goods. I understand that using ebaybanned means it is going to take "time" but i still think 10 days and it hasnt even been processed is a slight joke.

The free shipping is a joke id rather they stopped that service and i could choose to pay a decent price to pay for shiping enabling i get my items in a timely manner.

Yes ebaybanned stocks some unique items and i believe this is theyre only saving grace, hopefully ebaybanned will sort theyre selves out and get back to the good service they had originally.

hate to tell you this but this is the same service they always gave. Never have i received a package from them earlier than 10 days after payment. Doesn't really concern me as i don't order anything i'm in any hurry for from them.

Well either im really really lucky or there just seems to be a high amount of people complaining? I dont get it why people can complain if it takes 14 days to get to you but if you dont recieve the item full stop then thats fair by all means. Just seems to be alot of negativity aimed at ebanned and im wofully trying to defend them because i have been 'lucky' haha

You've stated exactly what you've been so far Dickens...Lucky. :)

The amount of negative responses I get towards EB VASTLY outnumbers the number of good comments and stories I hear about them.

No biggie though, I'm glad to hear that at least one person has had some good experiences with them so far. :) I hope you stay part of the "Lucky" club, cause you sure don't want to join the club that somegirls and I are in...LOL.

I think that the total amount of time that we expect our packages to arrive also depends on the particular persons' experiences.

For those of us who normally order from more "Reputable" retailers and choose faster shipping times for our orders expect our orders to arrive to our homes within 12 or 14 days.

Whereas people who may just be getting into ordering airsoft items offline, or choose to go with the "snail mail" shipping costs think that 12-14 days is acceptable for a delivery time. (Or in EB's case, 14 days just to SHIP out the order)

All in all I prolly won't be ordering anything from Ebaybanned ever again barring they decide to stock something super unique. <_<

I dont mind slow shipping times from snail mail services, its when that gets unneccesarily exacerbated by dog slow processing times before the things even hit the post. Thats where EBB 'excels'.

eg snail mail shipping of a bolt carrier group

EBB - cost 79.50 incl 'free' shipping ie hong kong airmail

PX airsoft cost 83 bucks including shipping hong kong airmail

EBB ordered last Wed and going by the order order status hasnt so much as been picked off the shelf yet

PX airsoft ordered same part following day. It hit the post saturday 12th tracking number forwarded to me and caught a flight out of hong kong on 15th (one of the big disadvantages of airmail over speedpost - airmail get shipped out on a 'first-come-first-served if theres room' basis, not next scheduled flight). In fact would actually have hit post the previous day if I hadnt made a pigs ear of the paypal shipping address then failed to spot their email regarding it till after close of business. Only issue at all is they ommitted the HK part off the end of the 13 digit tracking number so it was only 11 digits long, but that was easy to spot

Now granted one shop is waaaaay smaller than the other and isnt going to be getting anywhere near as many orders to process. Critical difference is they have sufficient staff and resources allocated to the volume of orders they do get. Ebb patently does not.

Now granted one shop is waaaaay smaller than the other and isnt going to be getting anywhere near as many orders to process. Critical difference is they have sufficient staff and resources allocated to the volume of orders they do get. Ebb patently does not.

Which happened to Gunner and RSOV when they took off, EBB just haven't rectified their staff issues,

Most of the complaints here seem to be from repeat customers, erm Darwinism, once bitten-twice shy, learn from your mistakes, first time customers have a right to complain bittrerly, repeat customers who have already been messed around should just go sit in the corner for being daft enough to put themselves through the ringer again ;)

Indeed though by now he really ought to have had that side of things sorted, its not as though its a shop that gets massive fluctuations in orders where one week theres a dozen items ordered the next week a thousand. The volume of sales should at least be consistent enough to allow some planning without big risks of employing a staffer or two who are gonna be left twiddling their thumbs on a slow week.

hell they could even offer a fast pick service and put the cost onto the buyer - 1 buck per item: order 12 items theres an optional 12 buck fee, 7 items a 7 buck fee etc stuff still goes out via airmail same as before it just gets picked n processed a damn site quicker.. Considering how many items one guy could pick in an hour (given the incentive of a buck per item) Im pretty sure he could have someone positively racing round the warehouse like a dervish lol

hate to tell you this but this is the same service they always gave.

in my case actually their service is getting really worse.

for example, a year ago it only took 2 - 2 and a half week to receive my stuff...now its one friggin month, or even more...

Im only buying from them 'cause theyre the cheapest...but one month is rather ridiculous now.

btw, I just found out that jesse is a robot running on chinese copy of DOS.

in my case actually their service is getting really worse.

for example, a year ago it only took 2 - 2 and a half week to receive my stuff...now its one friggin month, or even more...

Im only buying from them 'cause theyre the cheapest...but one month is rather ridiculous now.

btw, I just found out that jesse is a robot running on chinese copy of DOS.

more believable to say a chinese clone of Vista. DOS it would work fine once you found the right autoexec.bat and config.sys settings

The order I placed over a week ago has been shipped, apart from one item which they say they will ship earlier, its not the fastest service but I expected that so I'm not that fussed! This is my first order with them and so far I think its ok, provided you don't want stuff in a hurry, which I don't (have 3 weeks from now untill intend to use them), with any luck they will ship the other item in the new few days.

I'm having more problems with an ebay shop with 99 point something percent feedback selling me a g&p eotech that doesn't turn on (if anybody has any ideas on how to fix this, pm me please!), so yeah, so far so good with ebb

For example if someone make a buying on 16 June, 2009

17 june morning , Selina ( my staff ) find it and print it out. She will arrnage a tracking number to this order ( this number is a label and given by HKPO). If Buyer paid for many items weight over 2KG, we will given it CPXXXXXXXXXHK, if weigth below 2KG , we will give it RAXXXXXXXXHK .

17 June 5:30pm, we send such hard copy to My Hong Kong warehouse.Jesses & Cindy will record them at my GZ office ( There is 170KG from Hong Kong)

18 June afternoon, My Hong Kong warehouse will receive the order paper and start the items picking up.

19 June , order on 16 June is ready and on the line for packing .

20 /21 June, we send them to post office.

21 /22 June, your tracking information is uploaded on HKPO website.

Paul

you missed out the bit about the candy man skipping and dancing along lollippop lane - sliding my parcel down the rainbow that beams out from my letter box. Utter cobblers fantasy land

siting on your arses for ten days before eventualy emailing to say a part will ship later inst good enough. you either had the part in stock and made an *albartroth* of the order processing, leaving those who ordered it first with their *rickroll* in their hand or you didnt have the part at all.

had you shipped the orders in sequence you received them rather than twatted about for a week and a half, then the part might have been in stock when you came to assembling the orders I placed

alternatively if you didnt have stock to start with then you could have emailed me to that effect ten days ago

as it seems the only way to deal with your firm is to get on your case and send an endless stream of "has it shipped yet" emails, rather than treat you like adults and let you get on with delivering the goods, then so be it

Just received an "update" on my order that it has been dispatched. Took 8 days to pick it off a shelf and stuff it in an envelope....

Knowing shipping from HK is going to take longer than their UK rivals, they should be dispatching this kit prompt to give some kind of equal service - at a cheaper price (and then get more customers!).

Not really sure I'm going to bother again if it takes them over a week to even leave the building, let alone the unavoidable distance delay.

You might. I wont

10 days to sit on their arses without telling me a newly listed part was out of stock or getting it into a package before they ran out of stock. Rest of order sent without the part before breathing a word to me (to try and make it more difficult to get a refund)

End result Im supposed to accept two parcels being sent - both liable for customs clearance fee. The first of which would be about as useful as a chocolate teapot without the second one. So I get to pay for the priveledge of receiving a bundle of bits I cant use till I finally receive second parcel and have to pay same fee again. They'll be sticking the parts sideways where the sun dont shine before I accept that sort of 'service'

first and last ebbanned ordering experience for me - dont mind things being slow and laid back but lazy grasping and slippery is a different story.

Snorkelman : My only reason for buying stuff from EBAirsoft is that they are the only ones who stock what I need.

if you can point me to another retailer who sells 5KU WA M4 magazines and cheap-ish Blackhawk CQC serpa replicas, then you can sove my problem.

If not, then c'est la vie!. Monopoly sucks (not the board game ofkoz)

Well, depending on how my most recent order goes, I may or may not order from ebaybanned again.

My order:

replica tad gear fast pack in ranger green

black cqc Molle adaptor for septa holsters

multicam bungie sling

ordered on sept. 11

shipped ten days later after sending three emails asking about status. On that note, I need to rant a bit. If your going to replay to a buyer, saying that well get it out to you soon, and sending a tracking number three days before the pacalge actually is shipped out, your sending false expections for the buyer that you are giving decent customer service.

Package shipped sept. 21st

arrived at SFO, and inbound to customs hours later.

Now I am worried about even getting my items and do serious wonder how much money I will need to spend to get the item if dues are owed, and that paper work for declairation was done for the pacakage.

(do note, this is my first experence with customers taking a gander at my stuff, and after some googling, I have yet to get a good answer: will my package be seised, or how long will I need to wait to get my stuff.)

I agree, though I am not entirely sure if US Customs is the same as UK. I do know there's some luck of the draw in terms of getting items without customs looking at them. Never had a issue with redwolf orders that had the same amount of product value in them, and never had a issue with customs in general when ordering overseas.

Just trying to get some idea of what to expect. OCD kicking in and all.

Well, in the UK you have to pay 15% VAT & 10% import fee for items over £18, or £36 if they are marked as a gift (illegal for a retailer to do so if it isnt a genuine gift, but many chinese sites will do that which is nice for the buyer). There is usually a ~£10 'handling' charge from either Royalfail or Parcelfarce too.

I would look on the USPS website to see what the rules/ charges are for importing goods to the USA.

Archived