Ebairosft.com /Ebaybanned notice

Paul EB

You will. Just like everyone else who b**ches and moans about it. Why? For the same reason everyone goes to them in the first place; because they are cheap and hold large stock levels.

QFT

I will keep on using them, They take way to long but they have what I want and UK retailers dont. Its that simple

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree, though I am not entirely sure if US Customs is the same as UK. I do know there's some luck of the draw in terms of getting items without customs looking at them. Never had a issue with redwolf orders that had the same amount of product value in them, and never had a issue with customs in general when ordering overseas.

Just trying to get some idea of what to expect. OCD kicking in and all.

Did you get your stuff? I honestly doubt anything in your order will get seized as there's simply nothing in your order that could be flagged for seizure. And unless they used TNT Courier Service, the chances of you having to pay anything extra is low to non-existent in the US.

EB is great for developing a sense of patience. I am more patient in all aspects of my life since I buy from them :P

You pay a price for one of the the least expensive shipping fees around. But EB has NEVER let me down (when they mess up they solve it promptly).

I only had good experience with EBB so far. Yes, shipping takes a bit longer, from 8-15 days in my experience, but you save couple of $$$ this way. Recently I received a set of EBB PCU level 5, overally good product, but the jacket was ripped on the inside and under the shoulders, however, Paul/Jesse (dont know who is who), after contacting him and explaining the problem, he immediately resended me another jacket, after 2 days I already have the tracking ID for the shipment. ALl in all, EBB is good, but I never buy their cordura products only small exotic items that you can rarely get elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

Recently purchased an EOtech replica from Ebaybanned. My first purchase from EB, and my experience has being well. I had my order placed, and after a few days it was dispatched on the 7Oct and I was sent a tracking number (it was a working tracking number) and the package arrived to me in the UK on the 14thOct.

How is it dishonest? They tell you how much the item costs, then you pay what they tell you they charge?

its called "false advertising" you couldnt pull things like that in many countries ;) it gives you an "illusion" that shipping would be free, like you can see from many posts in this thread even people really think its "free" which is not.

Actually the shipping is free, exactly as it says, EBB just sell the item at a higher cost comparedto other retailers which is their right, you incur NO SHIPPING FEE whether it is added to the price or not, they can charge what they like for an item, SHIPPING IS FREE, NO END CHARGE LEVIED !

There is no such thing as a set price for an item, let that sink in, once again, has anyone actually had to pay a shipping fee at Ebaybanned on a product that said free shipping ? (returns excluded)

Actually the shipping is free, exactly as it says, EBB just sell the item at a higher cost comparedto other retailers which is their right, you incur NO SHIPPING FEE whether it is added to the price or not, they can charge what they like for an item, SHIPPING IS FREE, NO END CHARGE LEVIED !

There is no such thing as a set price for an item, let that sink in, once again, has anyone actually had to pay a shipping fee at Ebaybanned on a product that said free shipping ? (returns excluded)

FREE Shipping would be without added markup thats why its false advertising...because actually its not free shipping just added to the price.

FREE Shipping would be without added markup thats why its false advertising...because actually its not free shipping just added to the price.

Sorry mate you are wrong on that, for invoicing and receipts of goods you can't combine the price of the goods and the postage/delivery they have to remain separate. Regardless of how much he asks for the item he does not add any extra on for shipping therefore listing it as "free shipping" is accurate.

It is not a lie or a scam or false advertising because the price you see is the price you pay.

Correct.

Unless all the people and businesses on ebay offering free shipping are a scam too? Or furniture stores that offer free delivery over £/$xxx.xx value. Its a matter of internal book keeping more than anything, and has nothing to do with the consumer.

I understand about the shipping and what they are doing in order for ebay banned to cover the cost of shipping ,but i would much rather they gave the option to buy the product at the same price as many of eb competiter's sell at and i choose the shipping cost and method , instead of being forced to wait for item's to be shipped by the cheapest slowest shipping method in order for ebaybanned to make money on every sale.

The way thing are with ebaybanned sales and shipping method's give's the customer's no real right's ,we can see other retailer selling the same good's else were cheaper so we all know that we are paying shipping in the ebaybanned price but we have no right's to complain or expect a good customer service we just have to put up with long dispatch time or missing item's from order's or order's not sent at all.

It is unlikly i will ever order from ebaybanned again as i think they are a joke and will happily sit on my money with out so much as an email to explain why.

I'm pleased that some of you have had good result from ebaybanned but it seem clear for the most that ebaybanned is a nightmare to deal with.

Also i dont need any ebaybanned fanboy's telling me not to buy from them if i wanted the item in a hurry i order lot's of stuff from hong kong and main land china and i dont have to wait day's for a shipping validation or month's for my good's to turn up,ebaybanned is a badly run operation that is only interested in how much money he can make.

semantics his price with free shipping is the price asked elsewhere once shipping is added - its nowt more than 'shipping precalculated and included in the asking price'. If he was doing the reverse and flogging a 300 buck gun for 10 bucks but with 380 dollars shipping I dont see anyone swallowing it.

what you see might be what you pay but it can wind up:

a more than the cumulative total if sourced elsewhere - his prices are fine if you're after a single item but can quickly get ridiculous if you opt to buy a bundle of small bits n bobs - you can end up paying a lot more for the parts in total than his 'free' shipping saves you over other sellers shipping fee

b costing you more in duty than equiv order placed elsewhere - cos duty is payable on value of the contents of a parcel not on its shipping (only VAT is liable on both) While your overall spend will be the same if bought from ebb you will be liable for duty on the total paid whereas same items ordered from anywhere else will see a significant part of that same overall spend exempt from duty on basis that it was a shipping cost.

c costing you more in customs clearance fees - he feels he can do as he damn well pleases when it comes to shipping goods thank to his "free" shipping and if that measn sending four items in four seperate packages is more convenient for him then he'll go ahead and do so. End result is potential to be hit for four customs clearance fees rather than just one.

Archived