Ebairosft.com /Ebaybanned notice

Paul EB

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I ordered a PDW last thursday night (7/9) through my friend. No supplied tracking number yet (though I haven't asked for one). Paul told me in an email that on average, everything should be here within 8-11 days, with 50% at 7 days.... I guess I'll be counting down, and hopefully it will get here by next Tuesday.

EBB is like the Chinese version of Evike; they might not be as fast or reliable as the competition but they have good prices on some stuff you can't get anywhere else.

{...}

Which is not true. Don't wanna derail the thread, so I won't tell any company names.

But all the hype about EBB was just their deliberately misleading "free shipping" lie.

Anybody interested in Online shops that can get you the same stuff EBB has and even others for the same price or cheaper and with customer service, just PM me.

EBB is like the Chinese version of Evike; they might not be as fast or reliable as the competition but they have good prices on some stuff you can't get anywhere else.

Lately I placed three separate 1-item orders (if ONLY there was an option to combine shipping and get EMS) with the following results:

1) Order placed June 29, tracking number received July 3, "Foreign Acceptance" July 4, delivered in U.S. July 9.

2) Order placed June 30, I got impatient and asked for a tracking number on July 7, got a reply from Jesse with a tracking number the same day, got an automated email with the same tracking number on July 8, "Foreign Acceptance" July 9.

3) Order placed July 5, no tracking number yet.

So it may not be a perfect system, but it looks like a big improvement. Keep it up, and offer EMS! For some unfair comparison, here's a 10-item order I placed at RSOV. This is all stuff I could have got from EBB, and with EMS shipping the cost was about the same:

Order placed June 29, "Foreign Acceptance" June 30, tracking number received July 1, delivered in U.S. July 2.

Order two arrived today (July 14). No tracking number for order three yet, so I guess I will ask about it.

Which is not true. Don't wanna derail the thread, so I won't tell any company names.

But all the hype about EBB was just their deliberately misleading "free shipping" lie.

Anybody interested in Online shops that can get you the same stuff EBB has and even others for the same price or cheaper and with customer service, just PM me.

I'm pretty sure they have a few unique items. Can you get this getup for $80 shipped somewhere else?

Well, so far so good for me. Tracking number works, it's already in Alaska! (BTW, I live in Oregon, and it already went through canada, so next stop is probably Oregon!)

I ordered 7/9/, so processing time (not including weekend) was only like 1.5 days. Looks Like I should be able to get it by this Friday, which = 1 week shipping, which is pretty damn good.

As long as nothing is missing or broken in the package...

{...}

I'm pretty sure they have a few unique items. Can you get this getup for $80 shipped somewhere else?

You can get everything here: www.PX-Airsoft.com and a lot of things EBB don't have, let alone customer service.

EBB is still advertising it as "free shipping" and that the this MC set is "only be selling at ebaybanned.com".

They're lucky they aren't in Germany. This would be illegal (misleading advertisement and unfair comparison), but yes China is nowadays Wild West.

Well my replacement MOE Handguard has arrived.

Many thanks to Paul for sorting it out!!

All of my recent orders from EB have now arrived - and I'm very happy with each piece of gear. I shall continue using them as even thought their postage may not be the fastest they do have a great choice of gear.

Thanks again

Ray

You can get everything here: www.PX-Airsoft.com and a lot of things EBB don't have, let alone customer service.

EBB is still advertising it as "free shipping" and that the this MC set is "only be selling at ebaybanned.com".

They're lucky they aren't in Germany. This would be illegal (misleading advertisement and unfair comparison), but yes China is nowadays Wild West.

px-airsoft is same people as airsoftpark.com? some pictures look similar and watermarks are direct copy of their logo system... and the website is pretty ###### compared to Ebaybanneds :P but i guess its a matter of personal taste who like and who don't and it can be a matter of trust also airsoft park , people say busted their money out without goods coming back. EB seemed to add to many places that INCLUDES the shipping, not just free shipping, it looks Paul is getting better and fixed a lot and has listened to his customers.

Well, Shipping has been great to me so far. Already, it's arrived in Portland (Where I live) early this morning. Now, it'll either get to my house today or tomorrow, giving it a 5-6 day shipping time.

Edit: It pretty much spent no time in customs too.... maybe because there were no trades?

px-airsoft is same people as airsoftpark.com? some pictures look similar and watermarks are direct copy of their logo system... and the website is pretty ###### compared to Ebaybanneds :P but i guess its a matter of personal taste who like and who don't and it can be a matter of trust also airsoft park , people say busted their money out without goods coming back. EB seemed to add to many places that INCLUDES the shipping, not just free shipping, it looks Paul is getting better and fixed a lot and has listened to his customers.

Wow, you spread a lot of rumours without any backup in just one single post.

I give you 3 points pro PX that kill your pro EBB rumours:

1. PX is a real registered walk-in shop in Hong Kong (Hong Kong has a functional legal system, which is 99.9% the same as the Common Law of Great Britain, not the Wild West system of Mainland China), so PX couldn't just run away with your money like EBB or any other shops of your horror stories.
  2. PX don't need to mislead you with the false claim of "free shipping". Upon checkout you can select the way of shipping and you will see immediately the exact shipping costs and the total. If you don't like it, you can just cancel the order process or remove any item(s) and continue shopping or leave the website, whatever you like. No hidden costs, no empty promises.
  3. AFAIK, airsoftpark.com is not associated with PX and I can't see any similarities of their website that you stated. At least PX's website isn't full of Chinglish and other undecipherable hieroglyphs. And as you mentioned 'Trust': What is more trustworthy? An Online shop thousands of miles away on a different continent that provides no other contact details than a not very responsive and not very helpful E-mail address (e.g. EBB), or an Online shop that has a real walk-in shop address with telephone, fax, photos and email address with someone on the other end who actually does reply to your requests (e.g. PX)?
I must have pretty good luck as a first time buyer... PDW arrived today, which marks a 5 day shipping time. And I got the traded version too!

that's about my general experience with EBB. I look forward to your review in the other thread.

Never had a problem before. When I first used EB the tracking numbers never worked but everything got to me in about a week. But I must say I am very impressed with my latest experience.

1. Working tracking Numbers

2. Quick notification of problems

Wow, you spread a lot of rumours without any backup in just one single post.

I give you 3 points pro PX that kill your pro EBB rumours:

1. PX is a real registered walk-in shop in Hong Kong (Hong Kong has a functional legal system, which is 99.9% the same as the Common Law of Great Britain, not the Wild West system of Mainland China), so PX couldn't just run away with your money like EBB or any other shops of your horror stories.
  2. PX don't need to mislead you with the false claim of "free shipping". Upon checkout you can select the way of shipping and you will see immediately the exact shipping costs and the total. If you don't like it, you can just cancel the order process or remove any item(s) and continue shopping or leave the website, whatever you like. No hidden costs, no empty promises.
  3. AFAIK, airsoftpark.com is not associated with PX and I can't see any similarities of their website that you stated. At least PX's website isn't full of Chinglish and other undecipherable hieroglyphs. And as you mentioned 'Trust': What is more trustworthy? An Online shop thousands of miles away on a different continent that provides no other contact details than a not very responsive and not very helpful E-mail address (e.g. EBB), or an Online shop that has a real walk-in shop address with telephone, fax, photos and email address with someone on the other end who actually does reply to your requests (e.g. PX)?

btw i was asking and not telling...

#1 if its so REAL company, can you tell me why there is no ANY information regarding of the company....when you go the website ABOUT US or any other place...if they are so REAL company i would suggest they put something there. And you mean by walk in shop that 1x1metre shop which was on the long corridor near the corner :P if not for the pictures i would had missed it ;) just visited them.

and this comment: some brands’ sole agent in Hong Kong if they are SOLE agent for someone, i suggest they post there some valid info not just few words like we are the agent for top 5 company or whatever without ever telling anyone what that is ;) is that misleading or what?

#2 like said before, EB has been fixing his *suitcase*, he has added in many places already that SHIPPING IS INCLUDED in the price so there should not be guessing or misleading...

#3 if Airsoft park and PX dont use similar logos for watermarks...i think you need to get your eyes checked, its so unique that it immediately gives you an impression that who copy who...and for misleading things in PX website it states shop open from 1pm to 10pm :P dream on. maybe try 3pm is more real ;) ( i just checked in many days in a row)

but enuff said if you want to continue talks PM me, no need to post ###### here :P lets keep this clean.

Going a bit off track guys, KWP we aint talkin about PX on here this is a thread about EBB so if you want to talk about there site go else were.

I have to admit that i am really impressed with the way EBB have turned things round (i didnt see anything wrong in the first place), both my orders were quick (with in 2 week to my door). I cant fault there gear either, ive had there Multicam version 2 off them, CIRAS vests Bowman head sets (the list continues) but i really cannot fault it :) Happy Customer.

Dickens

Well, I'm pleased. I made an order for three items on the 10th of July and they were shipped on the 16th and 17th, and I received two working tracking numbers by email. As long as they get here within a week or two it'll be an improvement.

Archived