Ebairosft.com /Ebaybanned notice

Paul EB

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I placed an order for an element AK buttpad.

Order was placed on 07 July 2009.

Received status update and tracking number on 12 July 2009 indicating order has been dispatched on the 11th.

Order arrived today (17 July 2009)

10 days shipping, not too shabby for getting an item waaaay cheaper than anywhere else. There were status updates too, as well as a working tracking number. I'd be very happy to order from Ebairsoft again and I do believe they have improved.

you guys need to know what to order and what not to from EBB.

Always read reviews, if there arn't any reviews be cautious. Anything that is fragile, new on the site, or possibly complicated to manufacture avoid.

EBB is an awesome place to buy things if you are careful.

you guys need to know what to order and what not to from EBB.

Always read reviews, if there arn't any reviews be cautious. Anything that is fragile, new on the site, or possibly complicated to manufacture avoid.

EBB is an awesome place to buy things if you are careful.

That shouldn't be an issue. A shoddy retailer is a shoddy retailer.

That shouldn't be an issue. A shoddy retailer is a shoddy retailer.

That's very true but it doesn't alter the fact that he's right.

There are certain items that it's almost impossible to destroy. I'm thinking large, molded plastic pasts such as stocks or large metal parts such as RIS assemblies or even recievers.

The problems often occur (with ANY retailer) when they're shipping an item that is fragile, manufactured to high accuracy tolerences or includes many tiny parts.

VERY few retailers will look at an item and examine it to check all the tiny screws, clips and springs are included or even check for damage.

They look at the packaging and, as long as it's not damaged and is still sealed, they assume the item inside is good to go.

Sadly, this often isn't the case.

As Bal541 suggested, it's pretty hard to mess up if you're sending large lumps of plastic and metal.

If EBB is cheaper than elsewhere for bits like this it's probably worth a punt.

FWIW, regardless of the glowing reports others give them, I will NEVER purchase from eHobby Asia ever again.

EVERY order I've placed with them has included items with broken or missing parts.

Every time I contact them the reply is "Problem is with shipping. Must contact your post office".

Erm, no. You sent me a Star SUSAT in a replica pelicase that you can't see through because the prism inside is broken. A respectable retailer might have inspected the scope before sending it and sent a different one.

I'll assume eHA were simply incompetant rather than assuming they maliciously sent me a known-faulty item.

Then there's the Systema Magnum motor with broken motor spring posts. The Polycarbonate blister pack was in perfect condition so it was NOT damaged en-route.

I bought 2 G&P Glock slides off them which, with hindsight, I suspect know were of chinese manufacture.

They were slides with white trademarks and, later, I discovered G&P Glock slides don't have white trades.

I could go on but there's no need.

Lesson learned. No more cash from me. :waggle:

I'll continue to use EBB where I think it's worth the rrisk but, TBH, these days I buy stuff like tightbore barrels and other fragile bits from UK retailers cos I know I can always get in my car and go see em face-to-face if I think they're dismissing my problems.

wow stealthbomber... it must be something with shipping to the UK. I've ordered from Ehobbyasia tons of times, full guns, parts, small little things. Never a problem, and that's 10+ orders. I live in the US California though, not sure if they have people in charge of different shipments and you are getting shafted somehow.

Really seems like its hit or miss, its just wierd hearing how some people have no problems and some people have all the problems. whack

Ive ordered a couple times from EhobbyAsia, and one of those orders was a full gun sent to NY. Arrived in 3 days after being shipping, with no problems with customs. Also the items were perfect and just as advertised. Ive ordered once from Ebaybanned and didn't have problems, I just wish they would have sent me a tracking number without having to file a PayPal claim with them. I am thinking about order from Ebaybanned again soon, mostly pouches and other small parts, and hopefully their service has improved.

never had any serious problem with EBB and If there was something broken, they replaced it free of charge.

usually items arrive in 2 weeks, but I cant feel any improvement yet.

payment was done on jul 1. after a week I got tired of waiting and asked for a tracking number.

Jesse sent me one which is still not working and probably never will...but Im sure stuff will arrive sometime this week....or else...

Waxxer, misery loves company. I ordered before July and tracking started to work on July 3. I was pretty optimistic as things started well. I got relatively prompt email autoreplies and updates from the system, but ever since tracking updated on July 3 to say it was shipping out of Hong Kong, I've been waiting on my order to arrive ever since. The order wasn't even an especially troublesome one like a whole gun or a box of mags (just a flashhider and gas block). I've sent multiple followups which are always replied to promptly by the infamous Jesse ("check in x days"). Today they've promised to check with the post office on my order. Hoping for some good news on this.

Paul, you guys really need to offer those of us who don't like a long anxious wait the option to choose a better shipper (UPS, FedEx), even if you have to charge extra for shipping for faster delivery or for more detailed tracking. It's not unheard of to offer free shipping and have faster paid-for shipping options as well.

EDIT: Of course when I say "free shipping" I mean free for other retailers, but for EB it's "shipping included" in the price. EB could have an extra shipping option at the end of it if you don't want to get the full EB "waiting wondering if I've been ripped off" experience.

My friend placed an order exactly a month ago and received his stuff today. I don't believe the tracking number was working however.

I've never had a problem with EBB, like others have said before they are a good site if you're not in a rush to get your stuff. It is nice to see that they are stepping up their speed though.

i ordered an M3 taclight for my Glock 17 on monday, received an email today saying it was shipped yesturday i have a tracking number but dont have a link to a place where i can use tha tracking number. any help would be great

Well now it seems I owe Paul and his folks an apology. Turns out the shipment they sent out on July 4 arrived at my local PO on July 8. Pretty good keeping in mind July 5 was a Sunday. What happened to the package? Customs held it for inspection, and the notice from customs didn't get to me because it was sitting at my office's mailstop. They only saw fit to hand me that notice today, and thanks to them I have a week left to claim my package!

...but Im sure stuff will arrive sometime this week....or else...
erm....did not.

tracking number still not working and Jesse is no use.

looks like this will be the first time I cancel an order.

I want that stuff rather quick now.

erm....did not.

tracking number still not working and Jesse is no use.

looks like this will be the first time I cancel an order.

I want that stuff rather quick now.

i have the same experience as you.

I ordered july 02, I had to ask for a tracking number (which doesnt work) and as of today i still have not received my order. i dont think ill be ordering from EBB again.

edit: good news is that i just received the package that i ordered from airsoftpark today. i ordered that stuff july 08.

I ordered a replica acog sight on yesterday morning (24th). From what I have heard ebaybanned have stepped up their game and I should get it. Hopefully!

Would anyone reccomend emailing them asking for notification of when my pracel gets shipped, or is that automated now?

email them when it's has been 14 days

Well, I'm pleased. I made an order for three items on the 10th of July and they were shipped on the 16th and 17th, and I received two working tracking numbers by email. As long as they get here within a week or two it'll be an improvement.

Well, one of the shipments made it. Paul, I'm now missing a flash hider. Expect an email.

Archived