cobraairsoft = dishonest !

steffb

hello

just to let you know about my sad story with Cobraairsoft shop

i ordered from them the 7th of may , a phantom kit KA for aug paying the extra cost for an EMS 3-4 day delivery that i have never received !

After one month questioning them and dozens of e-mail, they just told me that the HK post had lost my package but they refused to refund me so i had to do a paypal dispute and that seems to be my only chance to see my money back .

So my advice to you all don't buy from them , you wont received your package , they wont check for it unless you send them lots of e-mail and your not even sure to see your money back, they are just dishonest !!! :angry:

I'd say conatc HK post let them know of when the parcel was picked up/sent to them for delevry to you. I'd say before wanting to say Cobra are to blame trying and get HK post's view on it. I've never rang hk post before, but, have sent email's and always found them helpful.

as i said i have send them ton of e-mail during the last month before coming to this sad posting and i really hope that all this story will find an happy ending .

habakure thanks for the advice but i have no idea how to contact the EMS HK post , is it not to the expeditor to check it in this case ??

I'd say conatc HK post let them know of when the parcel was picked up/sent to them for delevry to you. I'd say before wanting to say Cobra are to blame trying and get HK post's view on it. I've never rang hk post before, but, have sent email's and always found them helpful.

Quick search on google gave me this web page:-

http://www.hongkongpost.com/eng/contact/index.htm

Have a nosey on there, best to email them and also if you want to try and find or raise a dispute, ring them. They have dealings with english speaking country's all the time so there won't be that much of a language barrier.

Unfortunately, it IS possible for a shipping company to lose a package. If you think about it, they're moving thousands upon thousands of packages, I personally think it's a wonder more don't get lost. Or someone could have nicked it. I say this because I have ordered three times from Cobra, all three were GBB's. All three were shipped the day after I ordered, and I received all three within three days.

Corbaairsoft is my favorite HK webshop followed by airsoftglobal. Never had a problem with cobra and they usually can get me things that are marked out of stock if I ask.

I'd say it's more like to be the shipping company than the retailer, I wouldn't refund you either unless I was mostly certain you did not actually receive anything so maybe they're being catious, I also doubt they said anything along lines of "We will not give you a stinking refund ever!" based on my email replys so maybe you could copy/paste their reply? May not be as bad as you make it in your first post

Anyway, saying "Never shop with them" or "You'll never receive your things" based off one account as opposed to the all the good accounts of transactions seems a bit harsh considering their reputation. Makes it seem like your jumping the gun abit and posting while mad which is never does anyone any good.

Anteater i m quite ok with you but the thing is that they know i havent received the package as they did get the info that my packge did get lost before even leaving Hk , so i had hope they would refund me and then manage to get refund or package back from the post , in the mean time i could have find some other way to get my custom phantom Aug finished.

As i said i did pay extra shipping cost to have the speedpost 3-4 day services and i 'm waiting for more than one month and a half now, saying them there is a problem with my package for one full month before they did check with the EMS post :-(

every shop are good until some *suitcase* hapens like losing a package or i dont know but then it s the way they react when problem occurs that define how good a shop really is , and from the experience i just had with Cobra i m quite disapointed :-(

i think that i have been more than patient always sending polite and respectful e-mail explaining 10 time the same story

so for me and considering the way they manage this it will certainly be the last time i shop with them .

;

Corbaairsoft is my favorite HK webshop followed by airsoftglobal. Never had a problem with cobra and they usually can get me things that are marked out of stock if I ask.

I'd say it's more like to be the shipping company than the retailer, I wouldn't refund you either unless I was mostly certain you did not actually receive anything so maybe they're being catious, I also doubt they said anything along lines of "We will not give you a stinking refund ever!" based on my email replys so maybe you could copy/paste their reply? May not be as bad as you make it in your first post

Anyway, saying "Never shop with them" or "You'll never receive your things" based off one account as opposed to the all the good accounts of transactions seems a bit harsh considering their reputation. Makes it seem like your jumping the gun abit and posting while mad which is never does anyone any good.

main reason I don't shop there any more.

[/color]

None returnable Items

The following types of products are not returnable:

Combat Gear

Accessories

Books

My advise, don't give up!

Return Policy

• 80% money back guarantee (exclude the shipment charge and the bank handling fee) within 24 hours after the time that customer receive the order from the delivery companies.
  • 100% money back guarantee if the delivery is missed.
  • All return items should be in brand new and unused condition.
  • Defect or damage of the product caused by accident, negligence, misuse, modification, improper voltage, unauthorized repair or alteration will not be covered by this money back guarantee.
  • CobraAirsoft reserves the right to deny any request for returns made after 24 hours of delivery to your designated address.
  • The money will be credited to you once the package has been received by Cobra Airsoft
Im expecting to see Guzzi in this thread shortly

Ta-DAAA!

I have dealt several times with Cobra and have always recieved nothing short of astonishing service.

One order, I bought 3 MAC11 short mags. I ordered Tuesday...they arrived Thursday, which I calculate as close to impossible!

A second, I ordered 2 guns and some other kit...they threw in 2 Cobra Airsoft baseball caps for free.

They are well priced, and their processing/delivery times in my experience are par excellence.

*sigh* :(

At the risk of labouring the obvious...

A seller is ALWAYS responsible for shipping.

If a seller chooses a method of shipping that doesn't allow them to verify that an item has been delivered, it's their fault.

If a seller offers a method of shipping that doesn't allow them to verify an item has been delivered and the customer chooses it it's STILL the sellers problem.

As a buyer YOUR problem is transferring funds from your account into the sellers account.

The responsibility for transfering goods out of your warehouse and to the buyers door rests squarely with the seller.

The seller is the one who has made a contract with a postal company to deliver goods.

The seller is the person who has the responsibility for dealing with any mishaps during postage.

An honorable seller should always refund the buyers money and then claim their own compensation from the postal service.

I have no idea whether it's just easier to get a customer to claim a refund from paypal rather than actually doing the refund straight away.

I suspect this happens because the person dealing with the problem doesn't actually have the authority to issue a refund and so the only way to get a refund for the customer is to tell them to claim from paypal and then the boss is forced to sort it out with paypal.

Personally, I always pay for 3-day postage for any item I buy from HK and it ALWAYS takes at least a week to arrive.

Oh, except when I bought a bunch of APS3 mags from Redwolf. They arrived in a stunning 2 days!

Have to say i am shocked that the op is having problem with cobra airsoft.

cobra is one of the best HK retailer i have ever used even when i have had problem they have been spot on and alway's issued refund's when they have been due.

the simplest way for you to sort this is to open a paypal dispute and then a claim this will take few week's to sort out but most Hk retailers prefer it to be done this way when thing's do not turn up as it makes it easier for them to claim compensation from the postal company they used that lost the parcel.

It is unfortunate that you have had a problem with cobra airsoft but on the whole i have found then to be nothing short of incredible in reguard's to customer service and speed of shipping ,most item arrive in under 5 day's.

• 2 weeks later...

hello i have ordered for cobra twice first time exellent second time they never send the parcel then i emailed the about 15 time and when i got no where i had to do the paypal thing to sort it out and then they emailed me saying so sorry and refunded me but it all took about 2 months for this to be sorted out.

so times i think you have to email them straight away after payment was sent to make sure that they will sort it out

i dont think i d ever order from them again, but saying that ever one can make a mistake, and they did sort it out in the end

Archived