Chinese Made Sig556

x.black-jack.x

Made by JP. External quality was good - though the one I tried was firing a bit hot (430fps!) and the included hicap didn't like to feed all that well.

Seems like a good buy if you don't mind replacing the stock spring. I might pick one up myself.

I have one and there are lots of flaws in the 556 i bought. i received it with half the parts falling off, the barrels moves around, my stock fell off and when i fired it the gearbox sounds like it will fall apart after heavy use along with the hop up that falls apart when fired.

I seriously would not recommend from my experience with it :angry:

552 please :D . 556 sucks.

there's already one out <_<

one thing that the 552 can't do is the stanag mags that's why i want a 556

I have one and there are lots of flaws in the 556 i bought. i received it with half the parts falling off, the barrels moves around, my stock fell off and when i fired it the gearbox sounds like it will fall apart after heavy use along with the hop up that falls apart when fired.

I seriously would not recommend from my experience with it :angry:

perhaps you got a lemon?

I could have got a lemon i have been unlucky with other guns. but the whole gun just has flaws like the barrel spins freely when you take the foregrip is off and the barrel moves around with them off. the hop up can be replaced with a new 552(preferably marui) i ordered a new jg

gearbox cos i thought the gearbox would be bad however after my initial look i knoticed it was a lemon so its going back.

I could have got a lemon i have been unlucky with other guns. but the whole gun just has flaws like the barrel spins freely when you take the foregrip is off and the barrel moves around with them off. the hop up can be replaced with a new 552(preferably marui) i ordered a new jg

gearbox cos i thought the gearbox would be bad however after my initial look i knoticed it was a lemon so its going back.

Can you be more specific as to why the gun is a "lemon?"

Posting up some photos of the problem areas would be nice.

in the pics above..it seems lika a Sigg inside 100%= uncaged V3 with medium motor.

Personaly i dont understand why they dont make the sigg models with caged/shortmotor, there is AK sigg style grips put there, so its possibel.

blobin where did you get this from? Is it definately the JP version?

I got mine from action hobbys they have been in for a week or 2. also i specified what was wrong with my first message its cos the gearbox is like a chinese g3 sas from 2 years ago.

the hop up wheel and arm come apart only after a couple of rounds then you have to push them back togther this means a whole new hop up. the body is poor quality metal the barrel spins freely when the foregrip is free when attached the barrel has alot of movement.

i believe this 556 is very closely based on the GWS kit from what i have seen.

Archived