Modern Ranger Loadout

Fatal

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Titleist amazes us all, I don't know anyone who looks down upon his amazingly detailed(and expensive :P ) kit.

Do you have any more pics of your kit, I'd love to see some more?

Wait you talking about MY kit?

Which kit did you want more photos of? As for the boots, I was joking, I just meant that I'm in to real firearms, just without the context of having my ammo provided by the government (aka not enlisted).

Wait you talking about MY kit?

Which kit did you want more photos of? As for the boots, I was joking, I just meant that I'm in to real firearms, just without the context of having my ammo provided by the government (aka not enlisted).

Lol Yeah, it's not all it's cracked up to be. As soon as my ETS comes, I'm out. Getting shot at for real sucks dude.

do you guys have any pic of rangers using 10.X" barrel M4? I think I've seen them before, but now I couldn't find them.

getting pictures of them in use would be next to impossible based on the people that use them the most. You wont find pics of operational use of the SCAR not for another 8 to 9 months or so. There are some more guys using it in the unit but they are never around to ask for a picture.

Archived