Modern Ranger Loadout

Fatal

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

In a situation like that you'd usually use 6x6 or 6x8 plates with a soft armor backing on those stand-alone plates.

I have a pair of the 6x6 plates with the soft armor on the backside, I'll snap a photo of those sometime this week just for photographic reference, however usually when I wear armor it's only soft with a large esapi on the front for when I shoot steel up close. Thus I haven't had an excuse to rig up the side plates formally.

DSC02533.jpg

Most of the stuff I am waiting on has arrived.

Need to put some foam in the PACA

waiting on a strobe to be delivered (postal strike)

hydration bladder to be fitted

replica peltors to be delivered (postal strike)

black mechanix gloves waiting to be delivered (postal strike)

a friend has said they will provide some IR cyalumes

I am going to be using green alta knee pads rather than black (I think I will get away with it), I wont be swapping out the 3 hole norotos for a 1 hole just yet.

Other than what I have already mentioned, what can you suggest?

Weapon system will be a Systema M4A1 when funds allow (damn vets bills).

nb. excuse the mini camera tripod on the acu pants.

Who should i be asking for very knowlegable information on gear, weapons for a current ranger loadout? I had a bunch of favorites for a loadout but when my computer got flushed it took everything. I also plan on buying from optactical if that will help. As i can store it in my favorites till january.

You should be reading this and the former Ranger thread and if you have problems sorting something out, shoot Titleist a PM.

As for OpTac... it's a shoddy store, and they don't exactly hold MIL-Issued RLCS gear as of the last time I had a look there... :rolleyes:

Archived