Modern Ranger Loadout

Fatal

It's all in there.

I made a 'walkthrough' for a 75th Ranger kit back in the days using only information sourced from the previous thread... I seem to have misplaced it now though :rolleyes:

Read the threads, all the information is in there (trust me, I hunted it all down) - you can't expect everyone else to do your work for you.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's all in there.

I made a 'walkthrough' for a 75th Ranger kit back in the days using only information sourced from the previous thread... I seem to have misplaced it now though :rolleyes:

Read the threads, all the information is in there (trust me, I hunted it all down) - you can't expect everyone else to do your work for you.

lol in other words, do work.

That looks awesome but what kind of paca is that? Is that the eagle low vis soft armor carrier?

Eagle Industries Unlimited, INC

LVAC-L-5RG

Low Vis Armour Carrier

What about an MBITR replica and a pouch for it too. :)

Maybe it's there and I'm too blind. :(

The MBITR pouch is there next to the MAP I have a dummy MBITR for it which I plan to cut up so I can fit a radio inside it when I have purchased the new ones for my team rather than the XTN446 we have now.

As for OpTac... it's a shoddy store

Nothing wrong with OpTac.

Although if you are after Eagle gear in Ranger green and don't mind it doesn't have an RLCS tag skdtac and Triad Tactical are better options.

Can I ask why?

I found it to bulky to stack another rig on. I tried my 1961A that has non padded straps over it and I felt like a tactical turtle. Can't imagine it with something thicker like RRV straps.

But if it works for you, that's cool just don't see it working for many people.

I found it to bulky to stack another rig on. I tried my 1961A that has non padded straps over it and I felt like a tactical turtle. Can't imagine it with something thicker like RRV straps.

But if it works for you, that's cool just don't see it working for many people.

Thanks for the reply, I aint skirmished with it yet just laid it all out for a picture. Ill bear that in mind tho, thanks for the headsup.

It's all in there.

Thanks and i do my own work. I just have been working after school so much i dont have much time to read through the thread. Im basically on page 3. Also if you do find that, that would be a life saver.

lol in other words, do work.

Thanks for that, I can read and interpret on my own.

army.mil-54241-2009-10-27-091056.jpg

Staff Sgt. Joseph Kapacziewski, 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment. Kapacziewski suffered serious hip and leg injuries from an enemy grenade in Iraq on Oct. 2, 2005. The Care Coalition and the Wounded Warrior Project helped his rehabilitation process. Photo from the Tip of the Spear, a USSOCOM magazine.

So, is mulitcam considered legit now?

This might get me into completing a Ranger kit despite my intense hatred for ACU :P

Well as of right now normal army is still using UCP/ACU, only one battalion is equipped for testing of Multicam, and another is testing the UCP-D, after that who knows.

Archived