AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello people... i have a question.

when a company advertises an outer barrel for the AR series and they sey for example 11.5 inches, is the part of the barrel that goes inside the upper reciever part of those 1.5 inches or not?

the reason for my question is because i see a lot of people that run for example 10.5 inch hanguards with 11.5 inch barrels and the end of the barrel is flush or very close with the end of the handguard.

thanks in advance.

-Pedro Salas.

hello people... i have a question.

-Pedro Salas.

I have a G&P 10.5", from the tip to the bottom, including the part that goes inside the upper measures 10.7" I can make a pic for you if need ;)

Edited by Pradal-Serey

Was looking on King Arms website, and noticed they had a CQBR rifle with Colt trades and what have you. I know both CA and VFC and G&P along with a few other companies have their own CQBR's, but anyone ever had the king arms one or know where to get one?

http://www.kingarms.com/productpage.asp?prodid=1554

Pic request.

First: M4A1 with kac ris/ras and an m203(either ris attached or barrelmounted) with standard ironsights (something like standard issue)

Secon: Same as above but with an acog.

Pic request.

First: M4A1 with kac ris/ras and an m203(either ris attached or barrelmounted) with standard ironsights (something like standard issue)

Second: Same as above but with an acog.

Second

PICT0014-2.jpg