AR15 Picture Thread

The rear sight looks like a Troy BUIS, but I'm not sure about the front one. It looks similar to the KAC SR-25 style or a modified Troy HK.

-Piano

*edit*

Or it could be Yankee Hill Machine Co's Forearm Mounted Front Flip Sight and Flip Rear Sight.

Edited by PianoBlack
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Primary:

ICS Pistol converted

Systema Bore up Kit

9.6v Tenergy 2000mah (ROF 17)

Crane Stock

Cast Iron Hi Heat Paint

NC Star Mark III Scope/Red Dot

ICS 3000 Motor

a2f06726.jpg

My CQB setup

DPMS M4

Upgraded internals (Having a brain dump right now)

MOSFET (Basic HH)

8.4v 1100 mah (ROF 17)

ICS Pistol Front End (Originally S-System)

Stock Motor (Hi Torque)

TRUGLO Red Dot

0c19eaa0.jpg

d07e2d2b.jpg

Edited by SHWEL
a tad overzealous with the acu tape wouldn't you say?

Definitely..... It is reusable, so I was having fun with it. I plan on having that CQB M4 strapped to my back at all times, so I was playing with the idea of it being covered in ACU tape... I'll prob give it a try at the next Op... And it is done on this level of overdone on this site yet, so I had to do something to make mine a little diff from the rest... The Armalites on this site are spectacular, and it is hard to find a mod that has not been done.

Edited by SHWEL

Here is my M4 (was made with a variety of parts that came up here, exchanges and other purchased) and become this: (yellow paint is Portuguese law)

IMAG0009-9.jpg

IMAG0012-5.jpg

I will replace the grip by a gripod

Edited by psantos
Picture request?

A MK 18 mod 0 with a VITAL-2 laser on?

oh and a quesrion will a eotech 553 be high enough to cover that peq? looks kinda big.

So would i be good with a larue tactical eotech riser?

I don't have a pic but I'm sure about this. A replica/real EOTech 553 will clear a VITAL-2 laser on the rail because the mount gets it higher for better sighting/co-witness and clearance of PEQ devices. A replica LaRue tactical EOTech riser with an EOTech 551/552 will ge good to go also. EBB and other HK online dealers sell the replica riser, its adjustable just like the real one.

I don't have a pic but I'm sure about this. A replica/real EOTech 553 will clear a VITAL-2 laser on the rail because the mount gets it higher for better sighting/co-witness and clearance of PEQ devices. A replica LaRue tactical EOTech riser with an EOTech 551/552 will ge good to go also. EBB and other HK online dealers sell the replica riser, its adjustable just like the real one.

Yea my bad. i meant the 552 my mistake.

The 553 is a tad bit higher so it would clear.

Looks like ima get a riser from ebb.

I need a new AEG, and I've chosen an M4. ( Yeah, real creative, I know. XD )

I've always liked the look of the carry-handle mounted optics, and the overall profile of the M4. I hate LE stocks. I don't like the fact that they have a good deal of wobble after a while, and I also like being able to use large batteries. I also want a rifle that I can use with any of my gear. ( Which is everything, except for my Flecktarn. )

So here's my question: Does this setup look good, both in the practical and looks forms?

Kitlist.png

Looks good, I'd probably ditch the Leapers sight. IDK but a friend had one and the lens turned very orange after exposure to the sun, because of that optics rim around the front lens it will shade some sunlight but not everything, as all standard optics. IDK how that specific one will perform.

A good optic is a G&P AimPoint, they're more expensive but worth it, I would say. I did need to modify the adjustment knobs a bit, I added more material to the ends to make them longer.